One of the best. 1997 Nissan 240SX KOUKI S14...S15 SR20DET, 6 Speed . California Car.

The car is still quite fast and has enough power for most people. Thanks for the input guys.

GLWS

dylans car is beautiful. seen in person on numerous occasions from the time he bought the car bone stock, to how it currently sits. to whomever is interested, itd be worth every penny.

pffff. this car sucks.

Back in ontario, can show it this weekend. May be at DriftOps for parking lot pimping.

working hard to be able to make an offer on this car. ugh…anyone want an 06 Civic Si with low kms? lol.

Graeme drove this and almost busted a nut. Very good at holding it in!

I want this car. I want this car. I want this car.

1. goto bank \
  2. drive to hamilton
    3.???
  3. eternal happiness
  4. wait for me to beg for it back

Please do not contact me with false promises, dreams or kellogg’s cereal (flakes)

Not “Yo bro, listen up, your car is worth 12k, with the rims and the seats, cert and etested lmk”
Do not pm me with bullshit nonsense

Hope that was clear for you folks.

Im getting tired of “for sures” and “next week” people. Money is money, you either have it, or you dont.

I have Money from you? You have one of the nicest REAL Koukis in Ontario/Canada.
You dont? I keep my car, in my garage. I continue to drive, enjoy and know that I built a very nice car.

Dylan! Im the one who bought your wide body kouki (Ron). Let me trade you back the wide body + cash for this :smiley: (i’m half joking, but if you’re interested, let me know!)

I’ve put only 100kms since taking it home to Toronto

Updated description with added items, Updated price, updated teaser photos(waiting on my photo guy)

that purple is fucking gorgeous

rode in this at erstafer meet. tres ballings

Please, if you have no intrest in showing up, please do not make an appt to see the vehicle. I am a busy person and Waiting extended periods and being ignored isnt a good feeling. If your not intrested, dont message. If you do not have money, do not message. If you cannot make your arranged time to view the car, tell me before hand, not 1.5hrs later.

updated

updated

Beauty car man, wish I was in a position to make an offer, this car is to nice good luck with the sale!

boy i hope i see this car one day.