1997 Toyota Supra Turbo *17kmi

sell this car to bill t. asap

:rofl

He smashed it taking off the tow truck because an idiot told him he was clear.

first hit was a bad angle going off the tow truck. then something along this line happened. more like he caught a big road hazard near the garage though.

NE2K9 FTL!!!

I think i saw you getting from 9&20 getting on to 787… I was trying to get you to race (if that was infact you that is)… I had the Orange G8 lol

car looks good with the rims and drop.

I will sell this car to who ever wants it. Taking offers

Yes, I wasn’t sure why you were trying to race me on an onramp. Not to mention my car is stock. :rofl

While supras even stock are fairly impressive…

It’s amazing how everyone immediately assumes that a supra is some ridiculous monster :rofl

This car is like a 13.0 car stock. Weaksauce. There are Supras in the 10s with the stock turbos though.

so why isn’t yours in the 10s yet then

lol, its just the fact that everyone seems to think that a supra is some sort of mystical unicorn thats ridiculously fast and beating one is like the coolest thing in the world

A guy on Z31 performance made a huge thread about how he beat a TT Supra and was like omg omg… Everyone was like dude, its a stock supra, relaxx

Well, a lot of the cars shown on videos are big turbo cars. Honestly, a 800+whp Supra with the right tires and suspension is a fucking menance on the highway. Gearing is great, Aero is great. It’s a great platform, and that’s what people are used to seeing.

Stop this car sucks shit

I wasnt reallly trying to race you until i actually got on 787… It doesnt matter if you were stock or not… I Dont start races and plan to win em i just htink its fun wether i win or lose. I ended up racing my brother that was on my CBR anyway lol

wanna race my evo

I dont do it all that much but if i ever see ya out on the highway I’ll go for it

GLWS