1G talon and speed6>supercharged stang

yeaaahh he bought it from that 4M sales place on main street right by the jims steakout there and usually they already have supercharged stangs for sale, so who knows if he did the work or not…

hahah dudebro

What your forgetting to tell us that the mustang was slow because it lost traction during the pull… duh… P-N-B Baby… Passed by mighty at Midnight (after dataloging) and I think I saw Ugoslow and someone else. Had to get home though… I was pooped.

We’ll have to go make some runs tomorrow night weather permitting. Looks like were getting shit on for the next few days after that… I HATE Buffalo…

You guys gonna be out tonight?

:word: yes pending this weather i would love to do some runz with the new car (i should have it this weekend) yea rich i was gonna call u to come run with us last night but didnt know how the knee was feeling…AHHHHHHHHH GET READY FOR THIS WEEKEND! THE GREAT NIGRIATHON RETURNS!

What are you doing with the speed6, and more specifically the exhaust?

sooo… he ripped on me for having a slow mustang (it was slow) but he was supercharged and auto, and his still lost? what would experience have to do with him doing better, for pete sake, you step on the gas on the third beep…/race lol

glad you guys had fun and didnt get in any trouble. I had a bad feeling about last night, hence why I went my seperate ways. Maybe next time, or ill just ride shotty. :slight_smile:

to clear things up, if it was an automatic cobra it would be really fast because they are all stick and we know why cars like that become auto…

as well 98 cobra’s with blowers easily make 450-500 whp, 98 GTs however might only make 300whp if the car doesn’t have a PI head swap.

good kill none the less.

FWIW… this was a GT… rebadged with cobra emblems and wheels… with a vortec sc on it…

it was NOT fast… it was auto it was a 1997 i believe too…

yea it was in no way fast, probably in the neighborhood of MAYBE 270rwhp…he said it dyno’d at 270 wheel before the S/C which is buuuuullshit…but im maybe putting down 240 AWHP so its significantly less w/ the AWD anyways…i usually get torn up on roll races…

and im keeping my car (speed 6) and leaving everything on it…for now lol…rdandy ill let ya know what i do w/ the exhaust

yeah, he said 97 GT rebadged…cams and head swap “300 hp on the dyno” before the vortech…“guessing 350 hp with the blower”

i hope the rain continues to hold out im hungry for some mighty tonite round 9.

i was gonna say idk how he was “inexperienced” with an auto lol…3 beeps and floor the som’ bitch…ah well…i still wanted to go from a dig! lol

croy - is your car stock?

yea pretty much…intake, cat-back and 1G crushed BOV…thats all

lol, wow. Nice kill.

wtf “mother freaker”

Who’s next? :pimp:

lol…

we’ll hafta do some runz with my new toy and your pimpalicious vette good sir…

i want the vette again;)

someone needs to bring a camera and get some vids up tonight

you can get the vette, and then we can do some runz lol…and agreed, a camera is def needed next time!