Callout: 94excivic

This is a friendly callout to scott. Scott just bought the 1g talon from 1995z2d8. Me and 1995z2d8 wanted to run a month or two ago and never had a chance to meet up so now im calling you out scott. I think it will me an extreamly fun/close run. So lets do it up!!

Thruway pull. Lmk what you think buddy whenever you are ready and comfortable with the car…

how much power are you making scspeed?

Around 300 wheel.

from a roll:violin2: weak dude. ill still take the cake:bday:

should be a good race i think the teg will pull out on top tho!

absolutely not, i got that no lift shift :burnout:

Well yeh its obviously not gunna be from a dig because you have awd :spunk: haha

EDIT: p.s Change your sig nigahhh

i hope teg pulls cuz i obviously like them more then dsm’s lol i wanna get a vid

It’s not even your car.

HOW IS IT NOT MY CAR???

cuz you didnt build it, so its not “your car”

guessing…

so we have to build our cars to have it be “our” cars…thats super cool!

EDIT: THIS CAR IS GARYS

gary built it, i mean, Pay for the shit that went into the car…

Back on topic. :tup::tup: to you! ^^ hah. Oh and there WILL be a video taken no doubt.

Scott and I ran last night after Tubbies car show on the way back to silver creek on 5. We did about a 50 roll (3rd gear pull). Cars were DEAD even, when I shifted he gained about a half car and when he shifted he gained about the same… I think Scott can vouch for that. GOOD RUN BUDDY. :tup::tup: Still wish we ha more room so we could go longer but im sure we’ll run agian.
P.S. Next comes 2nd gear pull. :burnout:

The Talon is sick, I like the Teg too.

I wish I had a FAST car.

you’re not making around 300 wheel or anywhere near it, If you were making 300wheel you would be trapping around 115, judging by the beating you took from JT76 you are not trapping over 110

I would say you are making 240whp and thats me being generous

go from a dig… dumb

no ST names

no ST names

and go from a dig

scott i gotta ride in the talon, hit me up dude, lemme know, i’ll snag my cousins cobra mustang and we’ll see what they do