Callout: 94excivic

Scott blew his trans last night…Im pretty sure you wont be going for a ride for a while…

Dude. Ill get the dyno sheets from STD. Or you can ask him yourself. I dont talk my car up. I tell it like it is. Im not going to say its got 60 more hp then it does thats just retarded… iv seen the sheets thats why i know. Ill see if i can ge the sheets from him. Brett stopped over last night and said he still had them. Ill tell him to send them to me. I blew the motor anyways… Next comes a built gsr. Should be running around 400 wheel on a street tune for now… Oh wait my bad. Mabymore like 600 wheel cuz i like to lie. :rolljerk:

yes, because you know EXACTLY what every car should trap, with every wheel-hp with every gear ratio.

FYI, when that car DID make around 240 whp (2 years ago), i trapped 107, and ran a 13.7. that was long before mike bought it from me. when i ran it before i sold it, tuned on 13 psi, making 302 whp and 234 wtq, it went 13.1 @111. this was on 16" 40 series street tires, with a beat LS trans.

mike has the car up to almost boost cut (14.5 psi) and now has a minty GSR trans in the car, with tires that have a little more sidewall than the ones i had. put me back in that car, and i PROMISE it will trap 113.

now, go ahead and shut the fuck up.

^ I am not doubting it was making 300whp but when I saw the car run at lancaster it was not a 300whp integra, I have been around long enough

I saw the car run at lancaster, unless its driver error the car will not trap over 110mph

The car blew up now so it was probably on its way out making much less than 300whp when he ran JT76

Exactly^^ and at Lancaster i was spinning all thru 1st and 2nd. Had horrible tires on. Never got to run with the new tires but im sure ill still be spinning. Its not an 8th mile car. Also the 5.0 has 301wheel. And he also got walked by the ls1. he told me himslef. you cant judge a cars hp by that.

umm when i rebuild mine… and you rebuild yours! rematch!!

i didnt blow the trans mother fuckers…:purextc:lol…shell be back soon enough

if the 5.0 only has 300whp you should be walking him power to weight

MY MOTOR BLEW THAT NIGHT. WHICH MEANSS IT MOST LIKELY WAS NOT AT ITS FULL POTENTIAL/POWER THAT IT WAS ONCE TUNED AT.

Just drop it dude. Idc that motor is gone now.

I’ve raced and beaten cars at Lancaster before & then raced at Leister, been ahead @ the 1/8 mile mark & gotten my ass handed to me on the big end. You can’t always tell how fast a car will be in the 1/4 just by it’s 1/8 time & mph.

:purextc: