1G talon and speed6>supercharged stang

So…hanging out at MT tonight with some people…and we’re just shootin’ the shit and this 98 mustang pulls in and it has a faint sound of a poopercharger on it…we weren’t sure at first but after talking to him and asking him to pop the hood we saw it…nice centrifugal supercharger underneath with a few other goodies…soo anyways…after a lot of standing around listening to willybeen’s classic bike stories about being pulled over and getting off with just a warning, we decided to take it to zee highway…

not sure of the guys name on here (blue talon and one funny mother freaker) was seriously itching to run tonight, so we persuaded the stang to come out and play…first run was the stang and the DSM…3 beeps, and the talon pulls HARD on this mustang…i was a chase car and i was starting to catch the stang…so i thought hmmm something cant be right…

ugososlow and the talon get off the XXX and head back toward MT…im still on the XXX and figure eh fuck it why not run him and see where i stack up with my stock hotness of a vehicle…

take it a little further down to wait for traffic to get the fuuuuck out of our way…i switch lanes pace him for a bit and down shift and we go from a 40 roll til about 105-ish…he gives the 3 beeps…im brake boosting like a friggn champ hoping i can at least keep it respectable…3rd beep and i immediately pull a car…i shift and i keep pulling…if i had to guess i would say i had him by about 4 cars by the time i shut down at 105-ish…i DEF thought that i was gonna be raped…but turned out my car can def hang with the “big boys” lol…

:tup: thank you ugosolow,somedude and 350zeon for coming on the ride…good times good times…hopefully more to come this summer!

Autotrajic Cobra? No, rebadged GT. An inexperienced driver It would seem. His buddy said “he forgot to go after the third beep”. But good runs none the less.

was it an autotragic?? way to crush my great mood of winning! lol i didnt even bother looking to see if it was or not…either way i had fun

mustang was auto and seemed slow. and the driver was very inexperienced.

Glad everything was no drama.

Got in a good run with UGOSLOW on the way back on XXX and kept up thru first second third and half of fourth. I was very impressed at how the car did. but damn corvettes pull like crazy low and top end. good guys out tonight. im up for some more runs tomorrow if weather permits. course i still have snow tires so id be good either way.

special thanks goes out to burch for alot of the parts, all the labor, and alot of time to get me running so early in the year. i definitly recommend him or don for any project you guys might be working on.

^^^ Were you on union by southgate earlier? car looked good :tup:

yay! i beat an automagic supercharged stang with a terrible driver! lol… FUCK! oh well, maybe i should have said at least i know i can hang with mediocre stangs…oh well, i had fun

thats it i am anal raping your speedsex this weekend.

ohhh girl!

^^ What car are you driving? What did you ever end up doing with that Camaro?

Hey sorry, didn’t mean to shit on your kill. Let’s remember he was the one that pulled in and was talking about a race. So not a thing wrong with spanking him. He’ll learn soon enough. Think of yourself as a teacher. Some students learn the hard way. :spank:

hahaha very true…and i wonder why he didnt wanna race the vette :rofl:…waste of gas on your part lol

Turbo Talon, AWD blue. Said he bought and sold 4 cars over winter. Guess the 'Maro lost out to the DSM. :poke:

Have you done anything to the Vette over the winter? Or is it still pretty stock?

having an aftermarket supercharged mustang and losing to a stock mazdaspeed would really suck.

Washed and waxed. Much faster now…:smiley:

truth lol i was ready to get pulled on…guess not :pimp:

mustang i think was scared to blow his motor or something. when he was talking about what he did to the car i thought :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

AWD is gonna own this pony.

j/k it was a very good night. last night.

1995z2d8 - "who did the work? kennedy’s? well alright then rolls eyes…fuckin’ classic lol…yea had i have known his car was automagic before we ran i wouldnt have made the kill story on it lol…

yeah, i was like “whats it running?..5-6 psi cause its not intercooled?”

dudebro- " naw, 8"

1995z28-“so whats it dyno?”

dudebro-" dont know, havent had it on the dyno since i had them put the kit on"

me-" so are you on a base file then?"

dudebro-" no, they custom burned me a chip and shit"

me- :confused: (thinking to myself…how the heck did they “custom burn a chip” without having it on their dyno!!!)

omg. i dont ever remember anything i say. i laughed when i saw this. i had wasnt really trying to be funny.