Mingle & Onyx > Supercharged Mustang

Ran accross a silver Mustang GT that was apparently supercharged or procharged. Mingle took him but I couldn’t tell by how much. I was pulling him in 3rd but then my trans wouldn’t go into 4th… after a few seconds of trying I got it in gear and pulled him again from 4th to 5th.

Nice runs whoever you are :tup:

Haha, I didn’t know it was boosted. It looked slow compared to you guys. :tup:

Makes me wish I still had my miata.

nice, what style mustang

The style before yours

It really wasn’t that slow.

That car probably made 4-450rwhp. Moved out but some how Josh’s balls dropped and stayed in it :tup: I guess it was a good time for me to wake up and see 150mph in Mexico.

Nice to see you’re having tranny issues too.

No complaints, I gave you shit about selling that. lol

Nice, no video?

I really can’t say I’m unhappy because I love the car I have now. A hell of a lot more comfortable, practical, and I won’t be blowing transmissions up anymore.

Yeah, lol. I need a rebuild!

It was very random and I was driving.

Blown 2 valve, Might be 380-400 wheel depending alot on the tune.

2 valve with an “A-trim” or “S-trim”, exhaust, gears, no tune, might have 288 - 300 rwhp

i was gonna say if josh can pull him with not getting into gear he must be making 500-600hp if said mustang was 400-450. I didnt think the Z made that much power.

^^ It doesn’t.

ZING!

Lolz @ 1qikz I still need to meet you!

Probably a stock motor 2v. They are usually close to 400whp but probably not over. Most likely a mid 12 second car.

Planning on Bubble Tea, Summer fling, SCCA, and whatever else I can find time for. Car not cooperating right now.