2 del sol's racing both dead?

A friend of mine in the detail department just ran up and told me that a green delsol and a black delsol were racing, hit something or each other and are both dead… I cant find anything on google about this… Anybody know anything?

local?

what? how could it be on google…

Why not take a walk out there and look for yourself

hmm that might be what you were talking about when you called me mike.

It wasnt in front of my work, his friend called him…

I work In OP this was on main st in williamsville i guess

naw that was a black civic hatch that was in a bad accident on main right in front of the police station…its not possible to race there
(main street in west seneca fyi)

Shut up night crew FGGT

ahh ok, did they die or they ok?

Is MICAH OK?

2 bad accidents on the same day both on a street called main street. weirdddd. be careful out there

OMG MICAH and MICAH FROM THE PAST! :eek:

im sure it was the same accident… both involved honda’s both on main st.

Oh GOD! Black holes?!?!??!

jay wonch you better watch who your talking to like that. i dont like your day crew kind. go get me some more crunk juice

I’m about to rape your karma…

No lube or anything

I hope everyone is ok.

i got a call at about 12:25pm today and i was asked if i knew ne1 that has a black hatch cuz there was 1 seen in a bad accident on main in west seneca by the police station. i called 95mx6 to see if it was him but it wasnt… i drove by there and by the time i got there the street was blocked off and couldnt see anything so i dont even know if it was a black hatch…who knos…but this wasnt in OP so i duno if its the same crash or a diff one

micah will not REPLY to MESSAGES…

MICAH ARE YOU OK?!!!??!?!?!?!

called my dad…(lives right there) …just said looked bad :gotme:

what about mysterio. ?

MICAH… you better effin answer