Gray older civic and a black lowered Del Sol, anyone on here?

Ran into them yesterday with my buddy in his Cobalt. Both were turbo charged. Anyone know them? They were in the West Seneca area.

great thread :bloated:

yeh it was me and 540guy

EDIT: i was in the sol, he was in the four door haha cobalt was pretty quick :tup:

Yea, that reply was totally needed. Good thing you saved the thread. What else did you want? I wanted to get in contact with them, so I asked if anyone knew them.

Cool, I was hoping to find you guys here. What does that Del Sol run? Anyway I can get a copy of the video?

never took the sol to the track, and the vid is completely black and you cant see anything at all, he was kinda far behind us trying to tape it lol, id love to line em up again

He is around a lot, I’m sure you’ll see him again. :wink: He also recorded it off a red light with us right next to him. Did that come out dark too?

i didnt see that vid, ill talk to 540guy later tonite probly at southgate, you guys should stop in were usually there between 9:30 and 10

ooo if it was a grey lowered del sol it woulda been me

then u woulda been in real trouble

lol :word: yes he would of

Pshhh, he didn’t even hit the N20!

…Just kidding :eekdance:

haha

yea i have that video from the red light so ill up load it in a bit, but we need to run when my tires actuly stop spininng:cjerk:

Perfect in a spotted thread.

del sol runs high 13’s.

I took it to the track, if i can find the slip i’ll post it

word, thanks jay. and one of my friends knows the guy who was drivin, i guess he said he pulled me pretty hard which didnt happen, so if you see him around ask if he’d like to line em up again just to see what woulda happened if we kept goin

Sorry a little confused here. Did you mean the guy in the Cobalt said he pulled you pretty hard? If he did say that, he said that about the civic, not the del sol. He knew the race with the del sol was going to be tight. When he heard your turbo he laughed and thought he was in trouble. Thankfully he is one of the people that knows the capabilities of his car and doesn’t think he can kill everyone just because he has a SC.

alrite, i was under the impression he said he pulled me hard lol i heard that thing wasnt stock either? :snky: but my buddy in the civic’s clutch is slipping super super bad so i think it would have been alot closer between them two