elmisterioso666>neonglh

nice kill :tup:

Good stuff :tup: I love your car!

It was pump tune vs. pump tune. First race I had him, and I was flipping out with joy, until I found out he just missed a gear :stuck_out_tongue:

Second race, the video shows it all. He had me by a car or so, that was us both in it 100%, good shifts, good start, etc…

Third race didn’t happen because he was low on gas. I am glad you got out of it, I did not want you to hurt that motor just for a third race!

You got me, fair and square, no drama, thats one mean car! Nice seeing you guys again.

–mark

How close was it towards the end? Looks pretty close but I’m not sure.

u got home already?

I just got in the door. I was pedal to the floor :lolsign:

wow

are those still the tires ihad on it? if so, how do they grip?

no they are defferent but there are all season tires

how do you get ANY traction?

I run a Falken Ziex all season on the street too. I just air them down, and in this 85 degree heat, I was hooking in 3rd no problem. He has the benefit to having a large turbo, so the lag helps him get traction! It was so hot today :frowning:

wow i didnt think the neon was that fast after Elmisterioso666 took down Sario and Mr.Smith

nice run…this delsol is just becoming unstopable…

Was the neon sparying?

Im not being a dick but I thought the Delsol was supposed to be real fast and the neon only traps 119…

Good runs.
I couldn’t keep up with you guys…lol

low boost…16psi
:wiggle:

:tup:

can i get a shot at havin a friendly run ?

Just got off the phone with him. He says to pm him when youre ready so you guys can meet up.

:tspry:

:snky: :tspry: Very spray. I go 119 - 120 on motor.