2 del sol's racing both dead?

lol <3

its jay,i havent seen yea in a while.i do see the green sol at your house everyday i drive by.i kinda know him is he alright??

so it came to a dead stop?

my friend just called me and told me 2 twins from east were in the accident and died, nothin else though

too soon?

yeah jay hes fine called me and told me of the wreckage he should be posting sumthin in a few i just txted him to tell him theres a post bout this

my girlfriend went to school with the twins.
rip

ok all here is the true story
i am the owner of the green del sol
i was leavin my house this morning and i turned onto main tward the police station bout 50 feet from the stop sign i left from i heard a honda coming up pretty fast from behind me
when i looked i noticed 2 people in the car obviously cause its only a 2 seater i looked like a stock del sol but he tried to pass me i was only going 35 at the time so i slowed down so i made sure he had room to get past and avoid any on coming traffic

the driver didnt look ahead to see if there was any on coming traffic otherwise he would have noticed that there was a van coming and was a bit to close to try and make when we went to switch lanes he was moving to fast and body roll got the best of him and he lost control of the car he swerved across the road a few times and ended up slammin driverside door into a tree.
the driver wasnt buckled and flew out of the car they were both UNCONCIOUS at that time
both were still alive by the time they were mercy flighted out but as of now im not sure to their condition i will update everyone asap

Micah’s troll account?

You weren’t being a dick and trying to speed up so they couldn’t pass you were you?
Nobody ever slows down to let people pass…

I wouldn’t tell the cops that either…

edit

no seatbelt wtf

no i wasnt trying to speed up i am broke as it is and i like to conserve gas lmao
im a gas jew
no lie

RACIST

well now youll have a parts car

he is mother fucker wont even drive when we go cruizin

i work for a jew jew

:purextc:

me 2!!

ha sadly done need one and what is left of tht car i doubt anything is salvageable its split in 2 and everything was fucked