2 del sol's racing both dead?

if the story is true, sounds like they were being ricer retards, reguardless it sucks that it happened. Someone dying is never a good thing, and this will only fuck it up more for the rest of us that keep our stupidity at least a little under control and not on busy streets in front of oncomming traffic. RIP

yeah read all my threads to hear the real true story i was a wittness and am the drive of the green sol mentioned earlier the 2 twins both died the passenger on the way and the driver shortly after they arrived at the hospital they were the only two kids the parents had and most likely family they mom and dad came straight off the boat from poland r.i.p.

wow, jay called me and asked if it was me and my car. I knew nothing about it. Oaks my car is black btw. Damn this is horrible. RIP

^ truth

Shitty news

RIP

hey birdman its rvo i thought it was you at first i freaked out like crazy until i realized it wasnt then i still freaked out just not as much as if i new the person

For once I fully agree with you!

+karma

Stay classy, NYSpeed.

its on channel 7 right now

ya bro i hear ya, i just watched it on the news

im glad the reported didnt say anything about streetracing

So its safe to say it was a “Death Race”???

Yeah I know… way too soon.

i got the call at 1230 from my buddy who works in west seneca, and told me about this. couldnt believe it. he didnt know the whole story, but from what he told me it sounded bad.

just saw it on the news. so sad that the family lost twin boys. rip.

be safe out there.

so no belts, and assclowning?

Its very sad this happened, but it could of been prevented.

they were idiots.

you guys are assholes.

/thread

I love your posts.

Yup, 2 more kids dead from street racing/driving like an ass. … Twins none the less. Kids think it’ll never happen to them. I’m a father & can’t imagine losing one, let alone twins. Their parents will never get over this. If you dont care about yourself, think about the people who have to bury you before doing something reckless and stupid.

" Youth is waisted by the young."

R.I.P.

seat belts would not ha ve pervented this yes the driver may have lived but the passenger died and he was strapped in and the passenger wasnt the one who was slammed up against the tree the officer i talked to after they had passed told me that they judged them at going around 100 mph into the tree
seatbelts can save you from so much not 100 mph into a tree
NEWTONS LAW

It was my friend in the green delsol and the kid in the black sol tried to be sweet and pass him and he almost hit an on coming car but then swerved back and lost control and hit a tree and was ejected along with the passenger.

Thanks for filling us in points to the post above yours and one form a few pages ago

Its hard to feel bad for stupidity… If I died doing something stupid I wouldn’t expect people to feel sorry for me. I feel bad for the family. I’m sure its going to ruin them. There inst much you can say to teenage boys that sticks, so I cant blame the parents for bad parenting skills.