2 x 4 through the windshield

youtu.be/rOhgMAOrp0c

Holy Hell, when you least expect it too.

HOLY FUCK

That puckered up my asshole.

i would have shit myself on the spot

This is my nightmare.

Real talk

Same here consistintly worried about getting hit with shit through the windshield

I had one of my first cars totalled when a refrigerator fell off the back of a truck right infront of me one night during the winter of 2001 when we had all those ice storms and shit

Looks like something from Final Destination movie series :wow

I was watching the flat bed truck the whole time thinking the 2x4 would fly off the back. Definetly didn’t see that coming.

tell me this who the hell has a video camera rolling for the hell of it all the time to catch this shit???

I got one for ya Ron. My father was on the northway in the work truck around Clifton Park. Someone was moving and had a shitty utility trailer full of shit ahead of him, he was behind it for all of 10 seconds, just long enough to think “that is one shady setup… OHH SHIT” when the washing machine fell off the back, landed on its side and was gently sliding behind the trailer in front of him at 75mph!

Apparently the girl was trying to tape the two trucks making a moving road block on the road to send to friends.

The video is legit, there is a police report and the whole 9 yards.

Wonder is she got a ticket for the use of the cellphone :ponder

This.

I do not follow trucks, and pass them as quickly as possible. I was in the grass on i88 once because of a truck. /PjB

I am pretty sure the guy was suppose to be on Volée Air Flight 180, but he missed that flight. :rofl

Depends what state she was in…pretty sure its not illegal in every state yet.

holy shittttt

That’s crazy shit