FedEx crashes into fuzz

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/13596

i would have shit my pants. I’m shocked the video didn’t go out.

i bet ya that shippment arrived a little late. who wants to make some money

Wow thats definitly one of those “holy shit…” moments.

fedex freight :tup:

the driver just wanted to drift the double semi. :lol:

wonder how that maroon car turned out :eek:

My thoughts exactly.

i saw this on the news. they said no one was hurt. im pretty sure the maroon car was totalled, as well as the cop car.

Oh yeahhh I heard about this too. It’s surprising that it happend with a double though, because truck drivers who drive doubles have to complete more tests or something than just regular drivers. Unless it was completely unpreventable?

thats why my fed ex package was late

Can only assume black ice or something like a blow out to cause a jack knife like that.

are you talking about the one that happened a little while ago? If so this was not it.

isn’t this a repost? i saw it a week or two ago…but on a different site, i remember the video being a lot clearer too…

WHAT?
Watch the video, the dude was pulling doubles.

you said you heard about this. Are you refering to you heard about this video, or about the fedex truck the flipped over a week or two ago?

Oh I heard about the actual accident. Unless someone told me abut the video and didn’t say it was a video. Because I heard about a truck pulling doubles hit a cop car blah blah.

ok then that wasnt the one that happened around here a week or two ago

It did… it was on the news about a week ago… was the clip they played when talking about a bad snow storm… I think ch 7 showed it, maybe 4

Why was the cop sitting in the middle of a lane?