When you see it...

Watch closely…

:sb:

Seems like a really odd time to be randomly filming with your cell phone camera (assuming cell based on video orientation).

That scared the SHIT out of me damn. I had my speakers pretty loud.

Wow, I’m not sure whether that’s good or bad timing.

What the hell happened?

Looked like a 2x4 got kicked up from the highway by that white trailer.

holy shit

a guy i used to work with actually had this same type of scenario happen to him on rt 5, except it was a tractor trailer that ran over steel rebar.

it went right through his windshield and almost killed him, it took out his jaw and he had to have a shit ton of re-constructive surgery…scary.

wow i was expecting a screamer but thats almost worse

Happened to a friend of mine on the 290, except it was a car exhaust. The pipe cleanly impaled the windshield and passengers seat, which luckily was empty at the time, leaving the muffler sticking out about 6" from the windshield. I was looking for the picture he sent me back when it happened but I can’t find it.

Final Destination.

Wow was not expecting that…

A few years ago I was driving to work on the 400 and I watched a full grown turkey fly into the windshield of the truck in front of me. It collapsed the entire windshield but luckily there was nobody in the passenger seat. It was stuck in the glass trying to escape for a few minutes until it finally died. It was insane!

damn… pretty lucky guy.

jesus…

im sitting here thinking about how i can make my windsheild invincible

imagine being on a bike and this happening>!>!

Death Race style?

http://www.traraba.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/death-race-3000-2.jpg

How many MPG?

2 highway, 0 city.

more like GPM, gallons per mile

damn that guy is lucky! or i guess not lucky for it happening in the first place, i’m not sure.