WILDLIFE- Birdstrikes at 180 MPH - smear on the windshield

Video Clip of the Week - http://fulltiltlife.com/thankyou.html

Animals and fast vehicles don’t mix well. We’ve had critters stray onto the course before and usually manage to avoid any type of interaction. Scoping out the area helps, but those birds are hard to manage. They get sucked into jet engines, too, right?

In fact, two birds were harmed in the making of this movie. They were transformed in mid-flight to bloody smears in a fraction of a second. One played chicken with a Lamborghini and the other with a Supra - both at FullTilt speeds.

I was riding in the Supra when it hit the bird somewhere north of 150. Sounded like a baseball hitting the windshield - no damage besides the feathers and guts wedged into the rubber liner at the top of the glass.

Any other noteworthy animal/vehicle encounters?

where did that happen?

that video sucked there was no action at all. I wanted to see a bird hitting the windshield and have it slow-mo’d and see brains and shit spatter

waste of my time

Bambi’s mom all over the front and underside of my car > bird.

last summer when i had my e36 M3, AP1Nick and i were booking down this road in lake george at 110 and smoked either a bat or a small bird and yea its really loud

+1 Epic M-car air

My worst was hitting an elk in a Toyota in Arizona. Thank god I was not on a bike at the time.

:+1 not what i expected no action lame :fail

Yeh i wanted an in car video or something…FAIL :idiots

Anddd here comes chris to save the thread from epic failure:
[youtube=425,350]mSFggmz49Pk[/youtube]

you guys are a bunch of whiners.

nice hardtopper supra too.

last october driving through montana and northdakota i was lucky enough to run over the remains of hundreds of dead deer along I90. some of the deer were so smart, they were laying in the road and as i approached them, they just stayed there.

+1 im amazed by the douchebaggedness on this forum. Think if you posted the vid then had to listen to all these comments, oh this sucks, blah blah :stfu

The title and description was a little misleading… :lol

Smear doesnt = EXPLOSION OF FUN!! :crackup