anyone watch the news tonight?

just was watching the news and on I-88 today a Bald eagle went through a car windshield and just suffered a broken wing. Its being held in a animal hospital and will make a full recovery.

I dont know about you guys, but a bird that big coming through my windshield and pretty much being able to walk away from that would make me shit myself.

I hit some sort of Falcon last year at LVD. Right before the trap at 98 mph. Broke my headlight mount and spidered the paint on my bumper. Damn thing dive bombed in front of me off the turn 2 wall of the dirt track.

thats because they are full of epic american badassness

im sure he also flew away instead of walking away hahahaha

that is true!

There is a huge bald eagle that lives on round lake, and every time I am out there fishing he is always around me. One day he was sitting on a dead tree and started flying, went straight down and SLAMMED the water. Im talking it sounded like someone hit the water with a paddle…he came up with a fish in his claws. It was so badass lol. The wing span on him must have been 6-7ft.

I remember that. That was one of the few times I was there.

I didnt realize there were any around here

Killer birds. Interesting.

like I said above, there is one living on round lake off exit 11. He has been there for years. he is a male, and there was a female 2 years ago but some fucking dirtbag duck hunter shot him. Luckily another hunter saw it and reported it to the police. The dirtbag got arrested and was sentenced to a minimum of 5 years in jail.

• rep! I was addicted to that game. I haven’t played it in a while.

used to see alot of Eagles out west. they are powerful birds, i like eagles
/Jellies

'Merica Fuck Yeah

^ Almost posted that exact same thing. :rofl

Fuck everything about I-88. I just drove my friend out to Sidney for court this morning. It always snows, and it looks like the Eastern Bloc.

This. And coming down the hill into Central Bridge, is the Decent of Despair. sigh

Not when you’re bombing down it at 110 after driving home all night from columbus. Coming down that hill was such a good feeling lol. No clue how I didn’t get a ticket between oneonta and central bridge. Flat out the whole way. :rofl

I hit a hawk that was trying to swoop up some roadkill leaving boxersix place and hit it at 60 mph. Fucked up my plate, it did not survive. Cossey was there to witness

I don’t think it was at 60mph, maybe 30-40mph as that’s the braking zone to turn left on the street off 5S lol.

Definitely nailed that fucker though.

Hahahaha QFT