Hoodscoop 2 - Nature 0

So I was taking a leisurely drive to work today down River road, not really expecting anything to approach from either side. Seeing and there are white-trash houses, blocking the river on one side, and a highway on the right both ruining the view that could have been provided by our vastly squandered water .

But fate was apparently working against these two birds. Brave yet young these two unfortunate birds most obviously blinded by love swooped down from a nearby tree. Not seeing my car nor the protrusion from my hood that was about to play a major defining role in their already too short lifespan.

Noting no one behind me I was attempting to slow down in hopes they might survive this chance encounter, but alas there wasn’t even enough time to make it over to the brake pedal before a sickening double thud was heard as one bird glanced off the left side the shiny red scoop. And the other dead center almost earning a free trip to the inside of the engine compartment. But bouncing off in a last moment physics decision, and over the car leaving some minor scratching.

It was most a most unfortunate occurance, and horrifyingly awful kill story. :frowning:

Cliffs: You may not ever kill two birds with one stone. But apparently you can with one car.

Cliffcliffs: Subaru 2 - Birds 0

:lol: my wrx swallowed a bird. It went in the grill scoop/intake though

Didn’t notice it until I was changing my oil and BAM little dead bird…kinda spooked me!

Fuzzy writes the best kills, evaR.

…since no one else is killing anything…

that would totally freak me out. I hate birds LOL It sucks they scratched your car though and made a mess I imagine.

Rofflecopter got two confirmed kills :rofl:

tittywop

someone post the pix of the sti that ate an eagle

chara post the pic of your sti eating the bird :slight_smile:

LOL:

http://www.motorsportmad.com/view/2026/subaru-wrc-on-board---pidgeon-comes-through-the-air-vent

“Nevermind the feathers, alright? Fuck the feathers”.

Aweeeeesome :lol:

:rofl:

You are almost as dangerous as the new Peace Bridge…

almost.

they werent the endangered common turns were they?

Was it a right hand or left hand?

If they were endangered they would most likely be right-handed.

best kill this season, birds are just rats with wings

^x2

Nice kill.

Slightly OT, I wonder who the last person was to kill two birds with one stone. We haven’t been using thrown stones as weapons for a long time.