Whats up with that?

Story time, i was driving down hwy 10 heading to meet some ppl for a sale, doing about 80 or so, out of NO WHERE this bird flys into my windshield and smokes it

and rockets upwards… i shit my self… then laughed… i didnt see any damage so i just kept driving… so maybe 20 min down the road i decided to open my sun

roof… yea… big mistake… the bird had got SOMEHOW caught in it, and plopped right into my lap when the sun roof opened… grossed out of my mind i pulled

over and opend my door and did the hippity hoo haw to get this thing off me… took my shirt off… and drove back home.

all in all that was the most random thing i have ever encounterd.

dam! … If that were me i would so be grossed out, I dont think i could drive striaght with a gushed out bird on my lap… I am glad everything turned out ok and not further damage happened.

You should have kept it as a sort of trophy, or at the very least eat it.

hahahaha! Oh man, hilarious mental picture.

best
story
ever

Gives the term “bird dropping” new meaning.

Idunno Chris…

Kyle’s turkey hit and run was funnier I think.

Nice that would be grose the bird inside the car…ugh…me and my friend hit a beaver once in his car…it felt like the engine fell out lmao

i rember when me and flyingchicken were in a mcdonalds parking lot and he dicided to try to get himself a new hood emblum… a segal… that was interesting lol