STi>Aves

Driving home from work today I was just minding my own business, but when I got home I validated my suspicions by discovered this:

A “bird’s eye view” of the bird’s last moments of life.

http://we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMTMwODY1MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/images/smilies/domo.gif

Did you see the one on Nasioc where the Red Tailed Hawk flew into the guys scoop

AWW :frowning:

Those are those tiny birds that are everywhere right? They’re so god damn cute. Sometimes I bird watch, and they’ll just hop around, and it’s so adorable. God I’m such a girl.

[quote=“jrod0187,post:2,topic:33016"”]

Did you see the one on Nasioc where the Red Hawk falcon flew into the guys scoop

[/quote]

Nope, but I’m going to look it up right now :wink:

Now that is the real reason why people like the 04/05 scoops. Makes the car hungry for those good times baby. Hungry through, and through!

Quite sad. :frowning:

LMAO i was waiting for this to happen in someones car.Poor birdy

[quote=“BLKGSR,post:4,topic:33016"”]

Nope, but I’m going to look it up right now :wink:

[/quote]

Yea I am searching now but i cant seem to find it.

I meant to say Red Tailed Hawk

pwnt!

[quote=“jrod0187,post:7,topic:33016"”]

Yea I am searching now but i cant seem to find it.

I meant to say Red Tailed Hawk

[/quote]

Here it is:

The bee’s nest is hilarious

HOLY FUCK did anyone see the beehive pic? I would sell my car to one of you assholes for 1,000 if i found a beehive in my intercooler.

There was a bird hopping around on the side of the road once. As I drove by, it flew into the side of my car, and shit all over the side of the car. Large splatter-pattern as well.

I don’t know the fate of the bird though.

haha only you chara… not suprised :wink:

[quote=“RobHimself,post:10,topic:33016"”]

HOLY FUCK did anyone see the beehive pic? I would sell my car to one of you assholes for 1,000 if i found a beehive in my intercooler.

[/quote]

Note to self, put bees in Rob’s scoop tonight.

I would be all girlie and sad, but my cat brings those home a few times a week so I’ve kind of been desensitized.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:11,topic:33016"”]

There was a bird hopping around on the side of the road once. As I drove by, it flew into the side of my car, and shit all over the side of the car. Large splatter-pattern as well.

I don’t know the fate of the bird though.

[/quote]

I’ve had something similar happen. The bird flew into the side of my car, went 6 feet in the air, and fell back down.

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:12,topic:33016"”]

haha only you chara… not suprised :wink:

[/quote]

lol you should talk…road sign!:rubicant:

[quote=“dawn,post:3,topic:33016"”]

AWW :frowning:

Those are those tiny birds that are everywhere right? They’re so god damn cute. Sometimes I bird watch, and they’ll just hop around, and it’s so adorable. God I’m such a girl.

[/quote]

BAN

at which point in the engine do you think the bird died?

hitting the scoop?

hitting the intercooler?

being sucked into the intercooler?

:headbang: Nice Kill

damn, i was hoping for more blood and gore…

[quote=“boxxa,post:17,topic:33016"”]

at which point in the engine do you think the bird died?

hitting the scoop?

hitting the intercooler?

being sucked into the intercooler?

[/quote]

Probably the combination of the first two, also the amount of heat probably didn’t help either.

I was expecting worse when I poped my hood, but luckily it was an easy clean up.