Fggt ass hawk...

jam showed it to me. It was kind of far away, i had to zoom the fuck in & crop. That little bird was all up in the hawks game. Fuckin hitting him and shit.

Pat. seen one of those in his neighbors yard. i was like wtf.

hawks rule

There are like 10 that hunt near my house…

I was riding at Hunters last week, and a good sized Red-Tail Hawk started blasting down the trail about 10 feet in front of me. It was pretty cool to see.

$10 says no one above me in this thread even noticed the tiny bird pestering the hawk. :lol:

yeah, it’s not like it’s part of the photo’s description

on the hawk topic I came home one Saturday morning to see a hawk fighting with three crows, the hawk was trying to carry away a grown duck (dead) about the same size as itself

So did you catch it in your hood scoop yet?

And it’s not like any of the responses up to that point made it sound like they realized it. You should know by now, most of nyspeed can’t read.

I noticed. I just felt the need to ass my own experience with a hawk.

It took me a minute to figure out that should have been “add”. Guess I’m slow tonight.

i thought this was another bird in the hood scoop thread…

OMG HAHAHA!

I rushed the post.

Quality typo right there! :tup::tup:

I would shoot that fucker if it was near my house. I have a 9lb. dog and im not taking any chances.

and you would go straight to jail if it were ever found out. A hawk isn’t going to carry your dog away any more than it would carry an infant away.

i remember a couple years back i seen a couple small birds and 2 seaguls attacking a hawk. but the hawk prevailed because all the other birds took off

sweet story, cant wait for the movie.

Hawks get bombed all the time. They’re not nearly as agile as smaller birds, and there’s not a lot that the smaller birds can do to a hawk anyway besides annoying it.

If I was a hawk, I would only eat small children

when i saw this thread i originally thought:

neat, I love watching tiny birds go after great big ones. Agility > Strength