Wonder what this is going to start...

So I get outta work today, and I get a frantic phone call from my GF the minute I sit down in my truck.

Some random dogs just chased her and our puppy (7 mo 45# female lab mix) back into the house; and were trying to attack her… Fucking lovely.:mad:

So she calls animal control, I race home to find the AC officer there and them talking. Come to find out it’s the red-neck, trashy neighbors next door who leave their dogs out in the fenced in back yard all day/night barking; they’ve not figured out how to jump the gate. We also found out that the dogs got loose a couple weeks ago and bit another neighbor!!! :wtf:

No one was home of course, but the dogs were outside and loose… So AC took both dogs to the pound and left a notice. I wonder what kinda crap this is going to start now with them. I can see them doing some stupid shit because we called AC on them… figures.

All I gotta say is be glad I wasn’t home and they DIDN’T get either of them; if they would have, one or both of the dogs would have met Mr 870 in 00 Buck format… :shoot:

I am one of the biggest animal lovers you will find, and I’d “never” hurt one, but you bet your ass another dog attacks a family member, I wouldn’t hesitate to remove it from this planet.

So yea, I’m sitting here waiting for them to get home and start flipping out… :roll2:

i wish you the best of luck man. Just hope they dont try to fuck with your property.

Shitty.

But yeah, dangerous dogs + irresponsible owners = something’s gotta give.

Yea, forgot to mention, one was a Chow Mix, the other a Pit Mix… (I have nothing against “good” pits, just ones with bad owners/training)

If they aren’t released back to the owners, I would love the Chow mix. You think they would give them up for adoption?

And on topic: I hope everything works out well. I have shitty neighbors too.

im so glad i live where i live

thats really shitty dude.

Im a huge animal lover too, but if one was legitimately going after a family member or myself I would shoot/stab/bludgeon it. Granted i dont have a gun but the other options are viable.

I dont blame you one bit for wanting to kill the dogs, i was late to work once b/c my neighbors crazy ass dog was loose in my yard.

oh i dunno

just get a good lawyer in case shit gets bad

people respond real well when they get hit in the wallet

That history with the bitten neighbor may help out. Hope the pup’s okay Mike.

And my neighbors and I get embarassed if our dogs bark at each other through the fence too much…

In situations like this I blame the owners. Sorry to hear your GF got attacked.

Aggressive dog is a perfectly reasonable reason to introduce said dogs to Mr. Blasty.

Hell, if it’s an “aggressive breed” your in the clear the minute they approach you.

That Sucks Man. Glad everyones ok.

Kim wanted to get a Pit cause it was cute. I said hell no especially with having cats. That would be great come home from work and find a crime scene. No thank you.

Yea, so nothing from them yet; not even sure when they got home and if they know who called. But it was nice to be able to be outside in the garage/yard and not hearing the dogs bark constantly…

GF and Pup are just fine.

Other than the GF being pissed at the pup for chewing more shoes… she’s eaten 3 pairs of hers, and 2 of mine in the last 2 days… But… the GF HAD to give the puppy a croc sandal when she was a real puppy (8wks) to chew on; and of course I said, that it’s going to cause issues later… but what do I know…

that is so hard to break GL with the shoes

and good to hear all is well this mornig

man, what pieces of shit :tdown:

my rents have a neighbor that lets his dogs run around wild. They’re constantly getting into garbage, upsetting other peoples dogs and getting hit by cars. Its amazing that people think it’s ok behavior

i shot at one with my paintball gun last summer who was in my yard shitting and barking at my girlfriend. owner was all pissed off saying it was illegal. told him to keep it off my yard or next time ill use an air rifle.

Never saw the dog or the owner on my yard again.

^ LOL

Hey, I see them again outside, and one of them comes for any of us; my 12Ga is loaded with 00-Buck ready to go… the Animal Control was the warning.

Too many stories of people getting attacked; and that’s something I’m NOT going to deal with.