Would it be illegal to shoot my neighbor's dog with a BB gun?

The fucking thing barks ever morning from 5am on.

I’m legitimately thinking of poisoning it.

How illegal is that?

Um… do it… and let us know how illegal it is… Someone has to try it

Poison the neighbor instead (it’ll keep the dog quiet while it eats him…)

Deep fry the dog. then have sex with it

lol

Yes, very illegal.

But it should also be against the law for their dog to be barking constantly like that, assuming you don’t live out in the sticks. Almost every town has an ordinance dealing with barking dogs. Call the police, who will either deal with it or direct you to someone who will.

Some guy just was on the news for this, he shot his neighbors dog .

NEIGHBOR

haha! i like it.

but i can see the fucking thing from my bedroom. He lets it out at like 5 am and then must go back to bed. It just barks at the back door FOREVER.

It’s not even 150 ft. I’m sure i could hit the dog from my window and never be seen.

poision-tipped blow dart. silent.

Usually you can call the cops and have them deal with it

Yeah happened to part of my family some years back.
They had to muzzle the dog.

Call the cops. I think for noise disturbances he can get ticketed. Or go over there and find out if he has a daughter. Annihilate her and tell him you’ll do it again if he doesn’t shut up his fucking dog

Fuck it, shoot it.

It’ll yelp. Hopefully the owner will come out and see what the problem is, at which point you can shoot him in the dick.

Rat poison

Somebody killed my friend’s dog with it accidentally. At least we think it was on accident. The dog was a little guy and had a really quiet bark and always stayed in his own yard. Somehow the rat poison got in the yard though.

I had some barking dogs in my back yard that I thought about feeding antifreeze. I looked over my fence and they were kinda cute dogs and I would of felt bad about killing them.

How illegal it is depends on how caught you get.

IIRC 15 minutes of barking violates noise ordinances. If you happen to decide not to shoot it mr vegan, then a quick phone call to the local police with a complaint will result in a cop stopping by to say “Hey we’ve been having complaints. Keep that mutt quiet.” That’s usually enough to wake up a shitty owner to their negligence.

It’s not that hard to keep dogs quiet. I’ve got a yappy little shit but if he ever starts “nuisance barking” I scream at him and cowers down and slinks away quietly. :tup:

it’s a pair of english mastiffs… idk how much whimpering they will be doing…

as far as being vegan, i don’t fuck with animals, they don’t fuck with me.

this one is fucking with me.

it’s on.

lol

:rofl:

:ohyeah: