Would it be illegal to shoot my neighbor's dog with a BB gun?

Just throw a jar of shitty peanut butter over there every once in a while at night. The thing will be occupied for hours.

Then put some on your balls and go over there.

Or try the walking over to your neighbors and talk with them first

its legal, actually the cops prefer if you call them afterwards so they can come dispose of it.

Oh don’t be all mature.

Newman I seem to remember that you have a way with dogs and air horns? “bark” back?

haha
god

maybe i can rig an airhorn to go off whenever the dog barks…

they do make a product called a bark collar. Basically whenever a dog barks, it zaps them. Modify it to trigger an air horn, then toss the sensor over into the dog’s yard.

no way… Let the guy know you are doing it…

Stand out there when he lets to dog out… and every time it barks aim the horn at the dude’s house.

When he comes out to ask you what you are doing. tell him “Annoying isn’t it, Shut your fucking dog up”

Then mow the lawn and put all the grass clippings in his yard. Even though you don’t mow the grass anyway

:lol:

you have to get this on video. i just burst out laughing at my desk.

get a cd with dogs howling. aim speakers at house… press play. someone should get the idea.

the shocking bark collar is the best idea… but the owner would have to be the responsible one.

maybe the collar can shock the owner when it barks.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Serphius/0001qqx17kj.jpg

i have nothing to contribute here

yeah its sad that this whole time its the dog that is physically annoying you, but the complete fault of the owner. I hate shitty dog owners. Most of them are poor too.

that would be awesome…put it right on the fence aimed at him. At a minimum, hook it up to a switch and make your neighbor think you went through the effort to have it “bark activated”

Get a train horn or a ferry horn(they are like 300 db)

I do like ilcs idea

Stand out there when he lets to dog out… and every time it barks aim the horn at the dude’s house.

When he comes out to ask you what you are doing. tell him “Annoying isn’t it, Shut your fucking dog up”

u should get a recording of cats meowing, and put huge speakers out the window and press play while the dogs bark

id put a cd player outside in the morning and get a cd of a bunch of animal noises…i.e. lions, elephants, monkeys…blast that really loud when he puts his dog out

i was thinking the same thing. or roosters crowing.

or recorded audio from michael vick’s training camp?

you could rig up the sensor from a barking collar to trip a relay that would cause the air horn to go off… just a thought

http://www.laneselfdefense.com/dogchaser.htm

Group buy?