Neighbor tries to poison dog because of barking

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20070101/1064918.asp

I hope they refuse to let the DA plea bargin that.

And if anyone is interested, her number is listed.
Twarozek, Charmaine
716-836-5259
72 Heather Rd
Cheektowaga, NY 14225

kewl, Now she can sue nyspeed for herassment.

Holy bitch…

I think next time I pick up the dog crap in my yard it should go on her front steps instead of my trash…

Hopefully they feed her meatballs in prison.

The dog survived, and Charmaine Twarozek of Heather Road was arrested, Cheektowaga police confirmed Sunday.

on the flipside, barking dogs can be incredibly annoying. be fucking considerate of your neighbors before you get a dog that loves barking outside permanently

i’m not saying this was the right thing to do, but i was just thinking that. this was not the right way to handle the situation at all, obv.

and a pretty retarded plan with a lot of tracks to follow anyways. was she trying to get caught or something?

^^^^^^^^^
read the whole article.

“We got Roscoe in February, and [Twarozek] has been complaining to the town about him since Memorial Day weekend,” Anderson said. “She complained to the dog warden several times. The dog warden investigated, talked to our neighbors and declined to file charges. Our other neighbors told him Roscoe only barks at the mailman or the paperboy, not constantly.”

99% of dogs bark when someone comes to the house.

and if anyone tried to hurt one of my dogs i would be going to jail for murder.

:word:

Nothing but public information was posted, so that wouldn’t be much of a lawsuit.

I know, But ya know how ppl are these days!

:wstupid: I’ll fuck somebody up for fucking with my dog.
I’ve had her since, when she was 3 weeks old.

They should atleast give that bitch 8-10 years in jail for that.

Whatever happened to a good old tire slashing?:gotme:

It is very effective, but no one gets hurt.:smiley:
Punish the owner, not the dog.

I don’t dislike dogs but I do dislike ignorant people that don’t understand that no one wants to listen to their f***ing mutt barking.

In no way do I condone what that lady did, but I can sympathize with her problem. Note that in the article, it is the dog OWNERS who say the dog only barks at the mailman and paperboy. I’d bet that it is a litle more than that for this lady to take it to this level. Then again, maybe the owners are right and this lady’s just nuts.

There are two sides to every story. What do the rest of the neighbors say?

And then there are the ones that bark anytime anybody walks down the street in front of the house. My parents have one of those.

lets egg her house

good idea.,

poor puppah.

Do we get to eat the dog after it’s dead?

Wow…my mother used to work with her.

Poorly behaved dogs are one of the most irritating things ever, and people who let their dogs bark outside all day are extremely inconsiderate.

Does not excuse what she did though.

What ever happened to shoving an airhorn in the dogs ear?

Don’t think it would taste good with all the rat poison, but hey ya never know.