Fggt ass hawk...

One of these grabbed the newly born baby bunny thats living under my house, blood and guts every where.

neat

thats some serious Zoomin in right there.

Hawks kick ass. My fathers pond had domesticated Ducks on it. till a hawk figured out how tasty they are.

i watched a red tail pounce on a 3foot Snake before was siqqq.

siqqqqqqqqqqq domestic burd

[quote=“bracketracer,post:14,topic:33237"”]

and you would go straight to jail if it were ever found out. A hawk isn’t going to carry your dog away any more than it would carry an infant away.

[/quote]

Fuck jail. And you wrong pal.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1751274/posts

Last summer my wife took a couple of pictures of a bald eagle in a tree in her mom’s backyard on Grand Island. I didn’t believe her when she called me to tell me.

That one’s a red tailed hawk getting attacked by… I dunno, something smaller.

Hawks kick ass. :tup:

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:25,topic:33237"”]

Fuck jail. And you wrong pal.

[/quote]

here…let me be a bit more detailed with my response.

1. killing a bird of prey, housing one without a shithouse full of permits, or even posessing a feather from a raptor are all jailable offenses.
  2. If you live in the middle of nowhere and let your muskrat-sized dog roam free, then yes, you may be asking for a problem from a resident raptor. However, if you’re in a populated residential area and pay attention to said muskrat-sized dog in your back yard occasionally, then the chances of a hawk coming into your yard and taking it away are much less than, say, some bastard neighborhood hoodlum plinking it with a pellet gun. Raptors do not like being near people, as a general rule.

Hawks are way cooler than little yappy dogs.

Says the pug lover. :roll2:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:30,topic:33237"”]

Says the pug lover. :roll2:

[/quote]

It was a custom title I got for insulting a bug-eyed little rat-dog.

Raptors are just sooo much cooler than some squirrel-sized “dog”

:bsflag: You love those squashed-nosed little ass squirters.

i know of one bird of pray that eats people and spits them back out
http://www.idexter.com/coasters/parks/cedar_point/raptor/raptor_index.html

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:13,topic:33237"”]

I would shoot that fucker if it was near my house. I have a 9lb. dog and im not taking any chances.

[/quote]

brilliant idea.

kill something that helps the balance of nature by removing rodents & (small canines) from suburban & rural areas.

your dog probably has a better chance getting killed by a rat than a hawk.

[quote=“RedrRocket,post:34,topic:33237"”]

brilliant idea.

kill something that helps the balance of nature by removing rodents & (small canines) from suburban & rural areas.

your dog probably has a better chance getting killed by a rat than a hawk.

[/quote]

I dont give a fuck what you think. If I see a hawk its dead.

[quote=“bracketracer,post:28,topic:33237"”]

here…let me be a bit more detailed with my response.

1. killing a bird of prey, housing one without a shithouse full of permits, or even posessing a feather from a raptor are all jailable offenses.
  2. If you live in the middle of nowhere and let your muskrat-sized dog roam free, then yes, you may be asking for a problem from a resident raptor. However, if you’re in a populated residential area and pay attention to said muskrat-sized dog in your back yard occasionally, then the chances of a hawk coming into your yard and taking it away are much less than, say, some bastard neighborhood hoodlum plinking it with a pellet gun. Raptors do not like being near people, as a general rule.

[/quote]

Well i live in south Buffalo and there is a big ass hawk that i see around here a block from my house. If it is anywhere near my yard it will be dead. Try proving I killed it without a witness. End of story.

that’s it man. the next time your dog barks at me its dead.

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:36,topic:33237"”]

Well i live in south Buffalo and there is a big ass hawk that i see around here a block from my house. If it is anywhere near my yard it will be dead. Try proving I killed it without a witness. End of story.

[/quote]

I could give a shit what you do, I was just trying to shed a bit of light on some ignorance I was sensing (and continue to sense) in your post(s).

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:13,topic:33237"”]

I would shoot that fucker if it was near my house. I have a 9lb. dog and im not taking any chances.

[/quote]

you mean a 9lb rat, dogs arent 9lbs

The Transmarobird almost devoured one in May, I was on 90 going towards syracuse and it didn’t really get out of the way it was just king of sitting there in the middle of the highway. I missed it by literally a foot :lol: