2003 Cobra 4PointSex

Nice work man! That trans jack is key!

looks like you got a good thing going on there!

Waynes trans jack is beyond clutch…no pun intended :lol

Fucking Spec says “You know you can put a heli-coil in it…” I interrupted the guy with “Fuck you I got wayyy too much $$ in this fucking clutch project to be buying heli coils at fucking wal mart.”

Won’t do shit until they get mine back, guy was a dick too. I knew I should’ve brought it to work with me today. I’m sure overnight on this aint gonna be cheap. FML.

IDK if this is a good idea, but if they give you the shaft have Hank fill it and drill/tap?

will not ever happen. I will take a huge jalapeno shit all over it, post pics on the internet, then spend $$$$$$$$$$$$ all over again and buy a mcleod like i shoulda done to begin with.

:rofl alright

Ahh, the classic wayne jalepeno shit… You guys are in for a treat, lol.

OH WTF! cocksuckers. I cant beleive they gave you that hard of a time.

we’ll see i’m gonna call lethal when they open and talk to Jared. Maybe he will help me out. If not, I’ll just get something else.

I’d just start eating some jalepenos and get the camera ready…

Goooood shit man! that thing will shift like straight butta when your done.

Soooo gotta send it back, before they will warranty. Oh well, I’m overnighting it tomorrow, in what is sure to be a futile attempt at driving this to the picnic. i’m gonna be pissed if i have to put the 10 spline and the old clutch back in.

Word from Lethal is that they’ve seen this happen a bunch of times on Fidanzas but have yet to see it from a Spec. Curious to see what they have to say, old clutch goes out overnight back to Spec as soon as i leave work today.

FINISH ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

They better overnight shit back to you for fucking FREE!

HE WAS BLACK!!! FUUUUUUCCKKK

The helicoils that came in my UUC alim flywheel for my 230 hp BMW ripped out whilst downshifting into the bus stop at the Glen. Bad news… Of course i dont use brakes… so it got beat on.

Cool story, Jason.

I agree, a Heli-coil has no place in a flywheel.