2008 Saleen S302E Sterling Edition

wow 620hp/600ft.lbs $100k!:pimp:

$100k for a stang is just really pushing it…buys a lot of other cars

Meh… You can build one for a hell of a lot less.
Not going to be a huge collectible car in the future either.

does it still weigh almost 2 tons like the cobra?

New ZR1 allll the way

I’d never spend that much but I still think its a badass car. Hell… people are paying almost $100k for a GT500. I’d take this over a GT500 for the same price.

Yea me too and im sure it will gain in value since they are only making 2 dozen of them!

Um… what? who in the hell would pay 100K for a Stang when for that you get a Viper ACR or a ZR1 with the same power that doesnt have 92 million cousins?

give me a C6Z06 > stang …for that money anyway

Sorry but a Mustang is not worth 100K

but how will it handle? did they upgrade the suspension at all? i know the GT500’s suck balls when it comes to handling.

“x” number of dsm’s + Honda’s>Stang

But vipers and corvettes don’t have a million cousins? Haha, that’s a good one.

Just get this and add a few mods
http://www.shelbyautos.com/news.asp?id=9

There is a triple black vert that just came back to Buffalo with this kit and some more :slight_smile:

i believe he was by “cousins,” he was referring to the fact that there are a large number of ordinary base model mustangs, whereas there are no base 6 cylinder corvettes and vipers rolling around for $18k.

Correct- but I am curious as to what 91MR2 thougth I meant? I dont see how it could be taken any other way.

yeah, that was clear as day. maybe he meant that every other car dodge makes is a cousin to the viper and so on. (as far as he is concerned)

Find me a Saleen Mustang of any sort that has appreciated measurably.

vette >>>>>> stang.

always. especially for the money.

I was just thinking that there aren’t enough special edition mustangs out there. I’m glad somebody stepped up to the plate and produced one :tup:

I just don’t get how the '03-'04 Cobras never went for rediculous amounts yet they were such a badass car. Now the GT500 is out and its going for $70-80k on showroom floors. WTF is wrong with people. Buy a used Cobra for $25k~ and be done with it. Or in my case buy one, then return it, then buy another one and be happy.