2009 Spring Tri-Vette Auto-X

It is common knowledge that uhp summer tires and lightweight track wheels work best when climbing steep inclines.

Will be there in the civic, or possibly somthing even more fun if all works out for me.

sweet

word this will only be my 2nd one, plus the civic actually handles halfway decent considdering it’s still stock.

the only way it will be in the “stock” class up there is if you’re stock down to the tire. i guess they’re really strict? i dunno.

its 100% factory still. Being in college down in South Florida where its fucking impossible to get a job sucks. I barely even drove the fucker :rofl plus k-pro hasnt even come out for my car yet so fuck it, they only have a reflash that I’m not going to waste my money on.

cool. you’ll be in novice stock, then. i’ll be in novice open. there’s only 4 classes (NS, NO, and expert S and EO (i think it’s expert, i dunno)).

Can we enter in more than one class?

cool. I dont really care about times or rankigs that much, last time I went out I just had fun.

not that i know of. unless more than one person is driving your car or you’re bringing more than one car, i don’t see how you would be able to do that, anyways :lol. your car is either stock or modified, and you’re either experienced or not experienced.

and from what i can tell, “experience” is based on that track only.

i’ve been watching the videos and i’ll be very happy if i can get 59.999 or better.

yeah i hear ya, me too. my car isn’t going to built for a specific class, it’s just going to be as fast as i can afford it to be :lol . i’m really in it to see what time i can get, and the great thing about this track is that it remains the same forever, unlike auto X courses which are always different. that lets you see if your driving has improved and/or if any mod’s you’ve done helped.

I’m entering in the experienced modified class. srs.

i know that you are a relatively experienced driver, but i think “experience” is based on that track alone. talk to jesse or jeremiah or someone who knows the drill up there better

Super-duper gaping-hole-open modified 2. Gotta watch out when you swap out for those 9.99mm sillycone-injected spark plug wires. And Splitfire plugs. That’d do it everytime.

huh? :lol

+1 I dont think what he just said makes any sense.

Eh, I was referring to the classing- it’s an event hosted by a Corvette club chapter. They don’t go into too many details when it comes to different levels of modification to non-corvettes. If it looks modified, it’s ‘modified’. If it looks stock, it’s ‘stock’.

I’m just saying don’t worry about what class you run in- it’s a go-kart track. Your car is a large go-kart. Enjoy it!

I plan on enjoying it!

FUCK Auto-X

That is all…

There is Novice Stock, Open Stock, Novice Prepared, Open prepared and race prepared for non-corvettes. And you have no chance at running a 59.9999 or better. You do not decide what class you’re in either.

59.999??!?!? You are fucking LOONEY if you think you’re getting a 59.999. :crazy

And they aren’t very strick with the classing, they actually don’t really know what they are doing lol. Lyndon got thrown into RP because of his plug wires or some shit, and Shane(SG-GSR on here) in his bone stock Spec-v with SNOW tires got switched from NS on the first day to OP on the second because his lap times were too quick. Wacky shit.