Attention Corvette's

I am posting this now, way in advance because registrations fill up fast. My dad and I are attending the 2009 Corvettes at Carlisle car show in Penn. this year and I thought why not post up here to see if anyone else wants to caravan down together.

The show is August 28-30 and has everything from a dyno, autox, bikini contest, to a full out car parade through town. It is a lot of fun for anyone interested in going. But if you are interested let me know and we can start planning the trip.

i will def think about it. thanks man

wouldnt it get old seeing nothing but corvettes? no offense i lvoe vettes but car shows are supposed to be about seeing a lot of different nice cars

you might want to think twice about going. Me, tony and some others went to a Vette show in LG and it was all old men giving them dirty looks for modding their cars lol

im wit smokin on this ,esp at carlisle that one one of the most uptight croud there .they think vettes are to be left alone and not fucked with i went wit my old boss a few yrs ago and i hated it

Thats why you buy a Mustang and hit up FFW!!!

people dont like going slow

Ah win

I’ve been recently and I can tell you it’s nothing like what your describing. A lot can change in a few years with car crowds, expecially since the price of the vette has dropped so much, a lot younger people there nowadays.

Exactly my point, who wants to cruise around in a vette at 20mph when you could be blowin 1/4 miles away 10 seconds at a time in a sick Mustang!

:tongue

There is a ton more C5’s out now, the price dropped a bit more into peoples ranges.

I do recall vette owners being old and prissy about mods.

I may go if im not on a vaca, I went for the All GM Nats 4 years ago with my impala/caprice club. We won the car club award.

Your cars suck.

:rofl

thats what i was thinking

bullshit. we went to quite a few shows last summer with a handful of 10 second corvettes. lots admiration and respect, but dirty looks - not so much.

maybe you got dirty looks because the vette guys want you and your f-body around these shows about as much as they want the rest of the assclowns on this forum with their 14 sec fart-can civics there???

…yah, cause I had my f-body in the show and all…

sorry, I didnt mean to say “dirty looks”…thats was bit of a exageration

if were all assclowns on here, why be a member?

Same reason Mclaren is. Want’s to be an e-thug

fag.