Cars @ Carlisle

Hey everyone. Just curious to see who all goes down to Carlisle for the shows. Some friends and I usually go to Performance and Style, and the All truck nationals every year. I’de llike to get down to the corvette nationals sometime though. Anyway, Just a curious question.

I’ve gone to the All Truck Nationals for the last 5 or 6 years straight.

:stupid: I’ll be going again this year ! i cant wait ! !:beer:

Didn’t we just talk about Carlisle shows in another thread?

Anyways, I go to P&S, trucks, and bikes.

ive gone to the Ford show a few times

Used to go to the CCCN/PS show until last year and I’m not going to make it this year due to being in florida. I am going to the Bikefest one this year. Also have been to the Ford, Chevy, and Truck.

Is anyone goin to P & S this year in Carlisle? Me and a few friends are looking to get a group of people together to run down the turnpike. No crazy driving though, just a ncie easy ride. We usually stop in somerset and get a bite at the eat 'n park there. Don’t know what time we’ll be leaving though but again, just a curious inquire.

i go to carlisle off and on for a couple of years now… it always depends if the cars up and running… this year it is but not sure if ill be home

We used to take a callaway corvette to corvettes @ carlisle. It was a great time and there’s always an amazing turnout. I’d like to go but im sure i wont have time.

I used to frequent the Mopar show but it has been a few years. I was hoping to make it to the GM show this year but I think it falls on the weekend of our reception.

Import and Replicar May 16th. Go every year with the Audi club. Awesome time. Usualy pretty drunk.

Bunch of us will be going to the GM nationals, June 20-22nd, so if anyone wants to join us for the ride down, Think we will be leaving early saturday morning

Me and a few friends are meeting up in crafton Friday morning the 9th. If anyone out had plans to go to P&S this year and would like to meet up and all drive down together, let me know. Its always a pretty good time. We hop on the turnpike in monroeville and head down. We stop in somerset and grab a quick bite at eat n park, but again, if anyone is intersted in rolling down together, let me know.

Thanks

Go everyyear with the SAAB guys. Don’t know if im going to make it yet or not this year.

Leaving for import show some time tomorrow depending on weather. If anyone is going, look me up in the Audi field.