2009 Spring Tri-Vette Auto-X

oh shit!! type-o :rofl

i meant 1:19.999. 59.999 would be warp-speed!

I’m tempted to sign up but I’ve never done an autocross and I’d prolly need to get a helmet.

i know SCCA ones have plenty of loaners at all events, not sure about this one, though

DON"T DO IT!!!

That is all…

They have no loaners. Bring your own helmet, or have a friend that will let you soak theirs with sweat.

On a sad note, my engine ate itself on the dyno at Synapse today, so I’ll be running with my spare GSR motor in my hatch. :frowning:

i think ill come watch, but i HIGHLY doubt i’ll be racing the A6

i think i might want in on this, on Sunday morning anyway, can’t make Saturday

Has anyone here driven on this “track” before? Hows the pavement?

pavements fine. theres nothing that’ll damage your car, not even close.

There are a few spots here and there that aren’t perfect, but like Cliff said…nothing that will damage the vehicle/tires at all.

Don’t forget fuckers, rain or shine! I don’t want pussies pussing out due to pussy rain.

Oh sorry, on a count of rain…I will be out:)

Weather.com sucks and so does Cliff. Capital9 has the weekend looking good.

ill be there all 4 sessions :smiley:

Good. PM me your cell, or vice versa if you all still plan on meeting me in Fonda or Adam. Adam is closer to you guys, but theres not really any easy place for me to tell you guys to meet me at. Fonda is much easier to describe a meet up place. I’ll meet you guys at 7:45am, we’ll roll up to AutoZone and you can meet all the 518carscene guys.

okay, i’m PM’ing you now. thanks.

Nah, Dunkin D’s off the Fonda exit.

Joey, are you gunna cruise down with Ryan? You got your own crew? Whats goin on?

okay, if anyone is checking this later tonight or before they leave, meet us at the dunkin donuts that is literally 4 ft off exit 28 on the thruway at 7:45. cliff and his krewww are leading the way from there.

^^^ cliff is leading the way to his crew lol

oh. lol. whatever :smiley: