4wd/awd vehicle drivers....

Ahhhhhhh, yes u should open ur eyes and read what i stated,i never said they don’t thelma:moon:

The only person that physics dont apply to is Chuck Norris

Chuck norris can walk on water

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/chucknorrisisgod.jpg

When chuck norris breaks up with a girl he says “its not me, its you”

is there really anything chuck norris can’t do ?

Yep If Chuck Norris shaves off the goatee He loses all his powers…Or so Ive heard

lol

We have snow tires on the Audi and even w/ the quattro and all the fancy braking stuff, I still don’t haul ass down the road in snow or ice like it’s dry pavement…those ppl that do go haulin ass in their 4WD/AWD whatever are idiots. It’s not my driving that scares me in these conditions, it’s the other jackasses that are going to slide into me goin 75 mph:finger2: :finger2: :finger2: I pity the person that slides into me driving like a jackass :mrT:

good tires and proper weight control in any car is key.

coming home from the garage, road was all snow covered because it was liek 2 am. coming up 201/31 on west newton hill im doing 45mph–15 above speed limit. i still have some douche bag in a 4wd exploder on my ass.

i get to top of hill, and pull off on the rigth side to let them pass–they do. i go home. entire time i was doing same speed as them–55mph. i kept my distance from them though as i could tell they were not cautious.

they turned onto same road i turn onto, wich is very windy and will take you to truck stop and philly coral. the road they were turning off on is a hard right that leads you to dicks/levins, they never made the turn. took out the stop sign and street sign, got their ford stuck. i kept motoring by in my civic, beeped the horn at them :slight_smile:

another spot is on this hill i gotta take to work everyday. i get up this hill, it takes 5 mins to get to work. i go the long way, it takes 25 minutes. the road is a “back road”, which means maintence is least priority in snow. During the last 4 years i been taking this way to work–i have seen numerous 4wd/awd not make it up this hill, either going from dead stop or running stop. i make it in my civic though. keep it in 1st and go, when it is really icy i bounce it off rev lmiter and work side to side. this jacks alot of awd/4wd owners.

i want to get a set of studded tires just so i can be a dick and gouge it in the snow.

HAHAHAHAHH! :blue: that’s great!

is that the road you took me on that night leaving marronys you in the red vw of death and me in the mazda b2000 spraypaint bucket of shit and we still made it home with like 6 inches of snow on the road

I was waiting for someone to bring up that old faithful “But I know how to drive”, I wanted to, but hell I knew someone woulda busted my ass about it.

Right, but you were passing 4x4’s while driving on on Z rated performance rubber…must be those mad drivin skilz yo!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Of course driving ability is a big factor. Sleeper pointed out that he was getting around on performance rubber, but i prefer to use every advantage i can in winter driving, so i usually run 4 snow tires.

I don’t have to worry about it here in Houston.

We got ice and the city shut down.

i just had this convo with me g/f today… i called to tell her be safe on the side roads its a sheet of ice… she was like… im in 4wd im fine. i was like “how many brakes do you have on your car? 4 i have 4 on this flatbed and my grand am has 4 we are all gonna stop about the same… 4wd gets you goin but doesnt stop you any better” she didnt get the point and hung up on me…

fuckin yuppie whores.

Yes, i too have started to run winter tires in the past three years,but i only usually use front two. And i have to point out that those Z-rated were absol;utely brand new and 200 a peice tires so that helped. But regardless it is all about the driver and safety of the vehicle…IE: good tread tires, brakes working properly, common knowledge and not so aggressive gassing of the throttle as well as ignorance of the conditions

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: