for those who think it's safe

to drive 15mph in a 45 mph zone…when there is >1" of dry snow (none of that slushy shit) on the road, think agian when I PIT manuver your ass and you spin into a ditch.

that is all.

YEEEAAAA

FUCK

lol what

i was that asshole a few days ago because my tires suck this winter… but the roads were real shitty but everyone was passing me on the highway… lol

if i went over 25 though- i would have hit someone else. :frowning:

yea i cant go much of anywhere in my car when its snowing… maybe you should consider how you’d feel if someone drove by someone in your family like an ass causing them to crash before you do something stupid. assfucks like you are why I worry about my family on the road.

yea not everyone has awd or huge trucks, id rather be safe than sorry. Even tho my talon is awd i still dont go flying down the road or do the speed limit if theres snow on the road, because you never know what ass clown is gonna stop in front of you.

I pray we run into one another on the road this winter. I could use a new car. And I am sure you would not mind picking up the tab driving like that.

again > agian, that would be SMART if you did that… and you would have the b@llz to do it.:retard:

i managed to get by for 9yrs driving up north with several different cars without crashing. go cry to darwin, and forgive my harshness if your fam sucks at teh driving

Agreed, if it scares you to drive in those conditions…Don’t.

Simple as that.

4 new snow tires + TC + ABS = No problems at all. What I cant understand is all the people in numerous 4x4’s who refuse to do 25+mph. Its retarded. I understand driving for the conditions but if I can make it safely at 40+ why cant you? Grow a sack or get off the road.

my family does not suck at driving so I don’t have to worry about them.

I can see if it is blizzard conditions…yeah, take it easy.
But when it is barley snowing and there is NO slush on the road…just a small 1/2" layer of snow on the road, there is NO need to travel 15mph. 40 is just fine.

Don’t hold everyone else up because you’re driving skills suck, or atleast pull over and let us by

Like I would stop after I spun your ass out.

I would just explain to the cop that you lost control and went off the road and hit me.
When he looks at your POS car, he will determine that it was your inadiquet car which made the situation worse.

wow its people like u that i hate driving with on the road.

Correction my car is not exactly a p.o.s. maybe in the standards of what this board STANDS for. But none the less. Regardless I am fairly sure you do not have the “stones” between your legs if any to pull such maneuvers.

Then why do you want a new car so bad.

Who doesn’t want a new car for free?

I wouldn’t want to go through the hassel of getting the depreciated value for my car which is brand new.

People read too far into my posts, like i’d actually spin someone out, I love getting a rise out of everyone, becuase everyone on here thinks they are the best drivers out there.

personally I just like testing waters with people I do not know; such as yourself. But touche’ to not going postal.