for those who think it's safe

It’s the snow, maybe not everyone on the road can afford snow tires. It could be maybe they are new to the area and lack the experience.

I don’t think he meant to be a dick, sometimes it is annoying to see people holding up traffic. However we just need to be patient when weather hits us.

better safe than sorry, the roads are meant for everyone to use.

when I said lol what I assumed this was a joke, not actually to someone just going slow???

:edit:
then again i’d prolly feel the same way you do if I we’re behing them lol fuck im a hypocrite

yeah because assault with a deadly weapon isnt a serious charge LOL

id be the person who hit the brakes as you went to pit them causing you to sideswipe me.

and kept my foot on the brake til you pitted yourself across the front bumper.

and then laughed and stopped as you got failure to control speed tickets…

and id get a new car, cuz my car totaled is worth more then whut i payed :smiley:

hey idiot

read the entire thread before you bless us with your infinite knowledge

EDIT: ‘paid’

shit, you can’t even read

god you suck

man i hate you

:picard:

i did read the entire thread.
my response was as a joke as the thread was.

and oh you hate me via internet, See my signature :smiley:

Way to get all pissy and cutt yourself over a post on a thread, ahahaha

you spend Way to much time on the emo forum:D

i just read another thread where you used all the same comebacks

go finish your ugly bj and try again

same comebacks to the same faggoty cry’s.

i guess this is what happens when your a fan of the worse football team in the world.

do you actually make angry faces, and hit your key’s harder when your all pissed off and being an E gangster?

I can just see you reading posts and just getting so pissed, and turning Red… im surprised you havent smashed your capslocks ahaha.

did you just call me a faggot?

good lord you’re lame. Well shit, we’ll let that one go. Take another shot when you feel up to it.

Anyway, are we talking about the Bills or the Panthers? I don’t care too much about football, so you’re not really hitting a nerve on either front here.

I swear, if you’re gonna be a member on here, you’ve either gotta up your flaming defense or increase your command of the English language. My money’s on another ugly bj from your beat-ass wife before bed, but hey, that’s just me

no, i said faggoty cry’s, maybe you should learn to read.

and up my comebacks?

Its the internet, do you people actually take it serious?

Go outside or something ahaha.

do you wake up happy everyday???
do you wake up with a getting head from a man everyday???

wait

still waiting

could it be

is santa real???

wait what the fuck is this!!!
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/CovetedSouls/HexsPic3.jpg

ohh wait that’s just your gf sorry

OMG look what i started. YES.

If at any given time (especially when you have 8 months to save up for them) you can’t afford new tires on your vehicle…you can’t afford to drive a car.

Exactly. People don’t understand…

$600 snowtires>totaled car

no thats your mother, its not my fault she has a beard, if you’d stop coming into her room in the morning asking for juice, you wouldn’t have to worry about it.:jam:

(awaits my mother is dead or has aids comeback).

your in over your head like a golden shower

I have a confession.

My friend Troy has a sister who has downs syndrome. She’s 4 years younger than me, although you’d never know by looking at her. I’ve always been real nice when she picks up the phone or I go over there to hang out. He’s already told me that she thinks I’m nice, something she doesn’t think about most boys that come over there.
Cut to Monday night. We all have Tuesday off for Thanksgiving, so Troy and I are over at his house (he still lives with his mom) playing some Xbox. His sister is in the room, playing with dolls and occasionally watching the screen as we played. Troy’s mom is out running some errands; I think she was at her mother’s house. The phone rings at about 8, and it’s Troy’s mom, Victoria. She tells Jessica (Troy’s sister) that her car has broken down and needs Troy to take a look at it. Troy, being a car mechanic leaves to go check out the car, and asked me to look after Jessica while he was gone, since she gets really upset by cars. I agree, and he leaves.
I didn’t really know what to do to entertain her, so I just sat around and kind of fucked around, and would occasionally talk to her. For the most part, she sat there and played with her dolls, talking to them. I was sitting at the computers working on an essay for an Archaeology class when she asked me the following:
“What are doing Mike?” “Oh, I’m typing a paper for a class.” “Heeee you need paper for class!” “Yep, it’s pretty important.”
She trailed off for a minute, and I resumed typing. About 5 minutes later, she spoke again.
“Mike, I know sex” - I was taken back. What do I say to her? Do I lie, do I acknowledge that she “knows” sex, what? “Um, I’m not sure if we should talk about that, Jessica.” “I try sex with me and it good” “Jessica, we really shouldn’t talk about this…” “Will you try with me?”
I didn’t know what to do. I was sitting there, with my mouth half opened and I’m sure there was a puddle of drool forming on the carpet pretty fast. She asked again. “Will you try sex with me? Nobody like me like you, you so nice and pretty”
Fuck. Fucksticks. Fucking fuckersticks from planet fuck. I’m getting hit on by a retarded girl. What the fuck do I do?
Yeah, I fucked her. It was her first time, and she bled. It was not pleasant, and she wailed near the end, I guess an orgasm. When we were done I went to the bathroom, cleaned up, and cried. I fixed up myself and made sure she was alright. Then I went back to my essay while she did god knows what. I didn’t care, I still don’t. A wave of apathy crashed upon me.
Troy showed up about 10 minutes later, and I quickly excused myself to go home. I went home and cried myself to sleep on my pillow, accompanied by the horrible imagery which will haunt me to my grave. I woke up yesterday to the phone ringing, at about 7:30. Most people know to leave me alone at 7:30 when I’m not working, but I rolled over to see the caller ID. I looked down at it, saw it was Troy’s house, and answered.
“Hey Mike, I need to, um well…ask you about…uh…something.” Me, suddenly awake, “Uh yeah, what’s up?” “Well, last night after I brought my mom home, Jessica was acting strangely.” “Oh, how do you mean?” “There was blood dripping down her leg.” “What the fuck?” “Yeah, that’s what we thought, too. We are trying to figure out what happened. Do you know anything?” “No man, I don’t. That’s pretty fucked up. Say, I got to go because my breakfast is burning.” - lie “Alright Mike, I’ll talk to you later.”
What should I do!?? Confess to him and his mom about Jessica, keep my mouth shut? Threaten her with violence if she talks?

Watch how you talk to people on the forum. You really don’t think I can’t bribe Howie for your IP adress? Everyone has a price.

Same can be said for anything he has said to me.

:grouphug:

everyone will be okay.

lol wait what??? your the one that posted that picture you fucking idiot.

i’m in over my head like a golden shower?
again
wait what???

I’d rather trust a fortune cookie than ever read another one of your analogy’s ever again. In the future please refer to the idiots guide to common sense.

lol at the .txt
lol at the noob
lol at the soon banning?