This Just In

It’s snowing and people drive like fucking idiots.

thats what i hear.

Newsflash
For the first time ever I can actually say I agree with you

but they drive like fucking idiots year round :dunno: LOL :smiley:

lol

i guess you arent in on the newest news… the snow falling outside right now has the same effect as those flashlight things on men in black!!! makes people totaly forget how to drive and shit yo!

I just got back from blowin around in the goodness… i mean, realisticly its bad, but if you have to get somewhere you have to. The other 93% of the people are defintly just f’ing retards.

I was getting a good rythem to fein it side to side and just POUND the guy i was passing with snow. 60mph passing a 20mph douch, so good :cool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/gearhead313/all%20trac/alltracsnow.jpg

seen a nice wreck today because people are idiots and stop suddenly for no god damned reason, problem is that it’s the guy behind them that has to pay

with driving like that u now earned a spot in that 93%

Yea, there is NO reason for an SUV (reguardless of how well it does in the snow) to be passing people in the right.

For example. We were watching the parkway out our window at work. The steel Building. For a good amount of time the parkway was ‘one lane’ down the middle… and just about everyone was in a lazy line.

SUVs blowing past unreasonably fast for the conditions causing MORE problems when they drove through snow that was not moved by cars yet.

If you drive an SUV or a truck, please drive slow. If you accidently hit a car like mine with me in it- I may or may not be ok. I know we are all professional drivers- but things happen. Please don’t pass in these conditions and TAKE YOUR TIME! Thats all I ask.

Nobody should have been in a hurry today. Kids were off school all day, and the only thing anyone is going to do when they get home is make dinner and stay inside all night. There is no need to rush home to that.

Thank you.

LOL

I can’t figure out if people are becoming stupider or I’m becoming smarter

You my friend, are an :asshole

:stupid:

i lost count on the way to work how many people pulled out in front of me and cut me off.

Regular ole’ Paul Long arent ya???

I went out earlier to go to the store.

Everyone on the road was some sort of Billy Badass going 50 on the bendy two lane roads around here in their 4WD trucks. My truck is 4WD, and I have fun where it’s safe to… but I bet most of them don’t realize 4WD isn’t going to help you stop when you slam the brakes or slide out sideways.
But when no one is around… controlling a drift… going about 15 MPH but the speedo says 68… :slight_smile: That’s cool.

:rofl:

i’ve had no problems delivering pizzas, up and downhill, yet.

people are fucking pussies.

who the fuck is ‘Paul Long’ ? ?? …some badass i assume…