Holy sh!t

So i left school at 1:30
took teh 404 north
its pure ice, i averaged 40kph
accidents about every 10 feet. on teh way home i have a mustang a little ahead of me and a lane over. i could hear him let off the gas, suddenly he is in my lane facing me. I swerve to avoid him and end up doing a 360
somehow the car regripped and i was ok.
but the mustang rotated again, gripped and smoked the side of a 18 wheeler. it hit the tires, the whole front end pretty much exploded and it fired off into the ditch under the 407. the semi, now with its trailer goin sideways managed to smoke 3 more cars before it hit the ditch as well.

adn heres the best part
all these fcukin retards in subarus and SUVs are still doing about 80 at least flying past everyone.
a little way down, under the elginmills overpass there was a collection of them. it was shear ice, they all hit at the same spot.
suckers.

after that on my street some lady was honking at me and riding my bumper because i was doing 20
i gave her the finger tehn let her pass, she hit the gas, slid, jumped the curb and hit the park sign down my street.

some people just dont get it.

Oh, and just for the record, falken azenis dont do much on ice as i found out today.
but they do work pretty well on snow…

That’s f*king crazy!!

damn.

HAhahahahhahahahahahahah

o my freaking god that is funny,

Retards driving I tell you, that lady deserves that, DONT TALE OR DRIVE RETARTED ON ICE

That’s intense.

It pisses me off that we get a little bit of snow, and people can’t adjust to it…it happens every year. People think that they can drive 120 and be fine. I just better not get hit by one of those faggots. :x

Good to know you’re okay, though

there wasnt snow on the road
it looked clean
thats the problem

Well I just meant in general…that as soon as the weather changes to snowy/icy or whatever, people dont adjust and take it easy. They think they’re invincible.

wonder how I’ll fare in my first wet snow day with the rwd 240 haha
fwd and an lsd in the past worked great for me

TAKE IT SLOW MAN,

ecpecially if you are not use to how your car may react if indeed it does slide out

karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma karma kamilion (LOL)

you reap what you soe ! Drive like a fool, get Fu<t in the butt for it LOL

:lol: , gotta love our Canadian winters and it has’nt really even started yet.

Well I hope no one was seriously hurt in any of those “fender benders”, maybe it will serve as a wake up call for others. With the type of weather were having and will be having a lot more caution MUST be taken in order to avoid problems.

Be smart when driving, especially at this time of year when the weather change dramatically and without any warning.

Save the fun ( :wink: ) for those empty parking lots at night and be responsible at all other times.

Be safe.

Easy 8)

yeah my friend was telling me careful on the wet roads and snowy days
the back end can come around… scaryyy!

Dennis, You’ll have fun!

Dip, this rounds on me…

and it’s only November too…can’t wait until the REAL weather hits.

it’s like all summer, people get comfortable with being able to drive fast and shit, and then when winter hits, BAM, “oh yeah i forgot even after living in canada for +/-20 freakin’ years that we get ICE this time of year.”

fender benders are just the tool to remind retards how to drive in the winter again. if you had to learn the hard way, it’s your own damn fault.

the mustang clocking the 18-wheeler must have been something to see though…dang.

lol wat a story to tell… u witnessed all those accidents in ONE day lol dam its good u and ur car is fine… unlike many others that didnt kno there was ice around… ur story with the lady is the most funniest and she doesnt deserve pity lol… wats the point in gunning ur gas to pass someone lol… waste of gas…bad for environment and then u gota press the brakes lol… i have yet to witness such funny things :stuck_out_tongue:

ah haha that is hilarious.

I thought it was bad enough with the 2way… It just keeps pushing you straight when you try and turn at anything more then 10kph :evil:

this should be my first winter driving a rwd car. i learned the hard way on my first rainy night to take it easy through turns, since i threw out my rear on a left turn (was still learning how to clutch, thank god no cars around) and had to slow down and compensate steering to regain control of the car. almost curb-slammed. never again, slow and steady. still need to get everything ready for winter. :cry:

as for that lady, she deserved what she got. people need to use their brains for a change, instead of pushing someone who’s being cautious because of changes in climate conditions. i’ll bet she’ll do the same thing again sooner or later. :roll:

my diff doesnt puch
it just slides corners

if you’re not lying, thats the best god damn story i’ve ever heard in my life

hahahahhaha the old lady got owned!

and the mustang reminds me of fast and the furious

i wish you had that on camera

That’s a fucked up story man. i didn’t really witness any accidents today, but driving was pretty fun. except when my car started kicking out at like 100 km/h on the 404… that was just scary, lol.

I saw some minivan rammed into a pole today while my friend was driving me around.

weather like this really depends on how good of a driver you are IMO. if you can’t handle snow/ice - don’t fucking drive. save yourself and everyone else the hassle. that way we also wouldn’t be losing our 240’s to shitty salt on the damn roads for n00bs who can’t control their cars.

i say we petition for them to replace salt with sand!!

indeed x2. actually the fast and the furious was the first thing that popped into my head as well. hahaha.