Snow!!!

woohoo

good thing i put on my snow tires this saturday!

thanks again brian!

snow fucking sucks…wished it snowed only in the mountains so i could ski…but not down here…i hate snow!!!

mainly b/c i dont want to go and plow

Dumb assed need to learn how to drive in it!!! I have my own plowing business and theses people are out driving like it is nothing on the road… and the wonder why they wreck!

i go faster in the snow… its fun that way.

too bad i’m on bald street tires :hs:

i’m dead

My dog loves the snow… can’t wait to take him outside today.

y u r cuz its stikin

…or they drive WAY too slow. I was driving to work this morning and the local roads (Brandt School, Ingomar) were totally covered with a light coating of snow…people are driving 15mph! The roads were not even THAT bad…just a little slick. One driver was in a 350Z that was obviously still running on summer rubber…I can never understand people who think they’re okay to drive in the snow with Z rated max performance summer tires.

Because they are a bunch of dingle berries!

cant wait for all the Wexford Wives to push their oversized SUVs through the snow at 5 mphs while on their cell phone and doing their make-ups

i hate those kunts

someone went off the road today on the parkyway… yeah there was no snow or anything on the road

black ice

:rofl: no snow here. :finger:

on them now and i drove p6000’s all winter 2 years ago… got stuck here and there…

good driver > snow on the road.

i rode on bald ass Falkens in the talon. It was AWD, so you didnt spin much when going in a straight line, which gave you confidence. Then you go to turn and remember you are on bald summer performance tires. :hs:

i knew better on teh fwd $20k car (first new car i bought + same year it was new)

problem was getting stuck on a completely flat blacktopped parking lot more than once.

i used to leave work and get stuck going over the speed bumps!!! hahaha

i only lived 1.1 miles from work though!

:mrT:

ive driven on good tires in summer [track season] and balds [winterz]for the past 6 yrs…

untill i bought my truck…

Cranberry was a nightmare this morning.

It was a total sheet of ice in some sections, I live one mile to work and the traffic in the area was backed up so bad that it took me 45 minutes to get to work. The ice was nasty, the road is slightly slanted at one point when I stopped I could feel the jeep just kind of shimmy as it would come to a stop. It was very dangerous even with the jeep.

i love snow! but i hate salt and cold lol, im going to do my first donuts of the holiday season, i’ll be back in an hour with a vid hehe