5/20 Nyspeed BBQ @ Chestnut Ridge **PAYMENT INFO INSIDE**

i don’t THINK its gonna rain, but you never know especially with how weather has been lately lol we’ll have to play that by ear.

as far as food goes, lemme talk to mike (tpgsr) and see if he’d want to set somthing up with us

3 months away and jay already has the weather forcast prediction.

:stuck_out_tongue:

and i’ll prolly still be more accurate than the experts :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha

Should be a good time!

x…

hm… well i have to graduate from college saturday night so if i’m not too hung over i’ll def be down

im in! but is the park even open by then?

ya know what, i kinda just assumed they would be by then… i’ll have to check haha thanks

:tup: in

if the car is done im in

im pretty sure the park opens on the first of either may or june…

not 100% though

i’m in :slight_smile:

in, cuz i paid for the lats one and never got to go :stuck_out_tongue:

Like i said ill throw in 2 cases as my contribution. 1pm sounds great. How much should everone throw in for the site rental, food etc… Id be more then willing to work on that with you if needed. Also it would more then likely helpful if someone has a membership to sam’s or bj’s so we can buy in bulk

Im In!!!

<—should be there

We won’t be able to go that day :wink:

^^^^ PWned!!!

Last year i didnt know a lot of the people there…and i’m sure i wasn’t the only person in that boat…

This year, i think i’ll get a big roll of those sticker name tag thingies and maybe we can hand 'em out with the food, or when you pay, you get a name tag…something like that…

It’ll help a lot of people put names with faces and such…

<------- definitely goin

not a bad idea.