BBQ DETAILS AND FOOD POLL

EDIT: If you are not registered do not vote as it is more work for me to filter your dumb ass out of my results. Second, ONLY PICK TWO THINGS. I only get to narrow it down to tow and I want a feel of what people want the most.

Here is all of the info that is not in the other thread. I moved it over to here so that I could post a new poll.

Poll:
Select TWO of the sides that are listed. I will be calling the caterer friday morning and the most popular selections will be what we get.

The food is all preplated so that you will not have to wait in line or figure things out. It will be fair all around as well. Here is the food

Menu:
1/4 Chicken
2 Bone Rib
Two Sides (vote above)
Dinner Roll & Butter

This is a simple old fashioned BBQ. It may not be the Pounds of food that I brought out in the past, but it is mighty tasty stuff!!

Chestnut Ridge Park, same Shelter as last time. For those that were not there, we will be at shelter 21. The big one with the huge parking lot.
http://www.erie.gov/parks/graphics/chestnut_map.jpg

http://www.erie.gov/parks/graphics/chestnut_shelter21.jpg

Time:
Officially we are starting this at Noon. We have the shelter starting at 8am so if you want to go walk your dog or take you significant other on a walk in the park you can get there whenever you want. This ends when everyone is gone, or 9pm whichever comes first.

mmm…BW’s baked beans FTW

man i wish i could go to this…i love food.

Getting hungery now :tup:

We switched to this pavillion again like in '07 because it’s the only one that’s paved totally right now.

I assume we’ll have an overrule if potato salad and mac salad end up as the top two?

Yes. It will be the most popular hot and cold

Yum… potatos!

pff Mac>taters

Voted - payment made with 02NismoSpecV

Its a tight race!

lol GO TATERS!!!

Anyone else remember…Baked Beans + Seagulls = Shit all over Jay’s FD

everyone that is NOT going should vote for shitty food lol

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Slaw and Beans!!

sounds like a good menu :tup:
no roll and butter!! wtf!

The roll and butter is on there. They aren’t fucking around. There was only one level higher that we could go with the food, it was almost unnecessary though.

i have been sucking at reading lately lol

interested to see how these potato things taste