9pm today, you silver sti, me blue work van

on ROAD XXX, you pulled out of that little strip mall thing with valu and whatnot, headed towards the canal, at the light i heard you spool but i was gone,
thats right i smoked a maybe 03 silver sti in my 96 E150 inline six hunk of garbage work van, and i have at least 2000lbs in tools added on top of that, and a passenger

couldnt tell if boi or gurl

so just end yourself, or learn how to race
then ill run you in the chevy 1500 work truck as well, with 4 cast iron home radiators in the bed, lets do a roll from 20

winner get tim hortons

foo

'03 sti must have been jdm yo.

i’ll race your trucks for timmy ho’s, i could use some free coffee

watch out for them work vans they’ll get ya

alright, lets do it obstacle course style, through a construction site, so loser bails winner out of jail too

are you and 4x4jimmy friends?

answer: yes, and if not, you should be.

nope, and i actually love stiahs, checking out a 98 impreza 2.5 rs allwheeldrivah

the truck is owned by the boss
but hes also my brother so less do diss!

and jimmys are gay, i got a wrangler so either way i win the obstacle course, cause i just drive over the obstacles!!

Who the hell is this guy?

I dunno but has has extra chromosomes

hmmm another silver one in tonawanda…thought i was the only one

edit: i’m in for free timmy ho’s too

Read the thread.

And anyone delusional enough to think they have the only [car] in an area should be humiliated in public.

Oh man that would be so tight son. You should so do it, trick Jim into racing you. Then you start plowing over stuff and Jim is like. :eek: .“awwww shit, I owe you coffees !!11!one!”

And then afterwards, Jim buys you coffees

Make sure to get vidz.

He loves stAHSSS and actually anything allwheeldriVAHHH… so he’d probably race :wiggle:

Winner gets a date with stairs!

but but but i win the obstacle course!

Man you guys are brutal lately…

Kudos!

were compensating, don’t let our witty posts and comedic insults fool you

WOW this guy is priceless.

this thread has potential :tspry:

there was a silver sti getting on the 290 yesterday i believe at 7am. the guy appearantly had to warm up his tires to pass that semi truck cause he was swerving back and forth on the on ramp like he was behind a pace car at the daytona 500

tires can never be too warm - that way just in case some mentally retarded kid in a work truck with radiators in the back pulls up next to me and tries to race me i can win.

that story is totally hypothetical and not related to anyone in particular

ok i lied, it is about the retarded original poster.

That van is so JDM.

But seriously what is this shit? :picard: