A BAR FOR EVERYNIGHT OF THE WEEK!?!?

Elmwood has some good bars that are pretty crowded. Im suprised no one said Coles or Cozumel on tuesdays. $6 pitchers of blue.

Also some good happy hours during the week are at Alternative Brews which is 2 for 1 drafts and then Don Pablos for 1/2 prices margaritas.

They are SOOOO different. The food selection is different and it’s way more expensive. I wouldn’t recommend that Yings to anyone.

monday - yings is a given along with darts
tuesday - relax
wednesday - la luna or something else
thursday - fridays and then downtown usually
fridays - where ever we can get the best deal
sat - downtown
sun - sleep

vinny’s isn’t that bad either when they have 3 for $5 on 16oz blue light cans

i expect a phone call next time you go

I seriously don’t love you any more… ITS CLINE YOU FAGGOT!

thats cause coz fucking sucks in the winter… its only good in the summer when the outside is open… and almost same goes for coles…

:eyebrow:

:party2:

i had a judge klein once when i went to amherst court, and he made me spend a lot of money, so i just associate the 2 together… kisses

Word, Tuesday nights Coles-Ladies night! good prices on drinks and the place is full of college honies!

TACOSSSS!!! and dos equis mhmmm

sunday-sat: drinking myself to sleep alone in my room as I think of how much I hate my life. lmfao j/k.

Fridays I usualy go to Maggie’s on Military and check the local shows.

where is this??? me and 91crxsi are going out tonight is our Friday due to a super gay weekend coming up. If not slick willies where else is bangin on a thursday i need beer with some girls to look at and not mack (not a strip club).

somebody anybody?? bump

slick willies is on niagara falls blvd… north of the 290 on the left hand side…

bumpin this thread. Summer hot spots not so good in the ill cold. whats hoppin now that the weather is ca-ca?!

:beer:

If its not on Elmwood, Allen, Delaware, or Virginia, I probably won’t be there.

:word:

Besides Brennan’s Bowery and Average Joe’s. (the local joints)

Bump. Anyone got updates for bars this year. Been a rough week so probably gonna be out drinking quite a bit this week.

Monday: Slick Willie’s on NFB (Pizza from Francos and Beer for the game. Also pool and darts)
Tuesday: Coles on Elmwood (Laides night so usually a good crowd)
Wednesday: Jack Devine’s on Chippewa (Nice crowd and good specials)

Tuesday. Eddy bradys… lol…
or the deuce for 2 for 1’s
or third base for the obvious flip night
Thursday is Ladies night at slicks.