alot of turbo civics vs domestics from a dig

Also, I like these videos because

A. They are decent quality
B. No SmokinSS Godsmack music

And 50 is being generous. 3/4+ of Dakotas are being driven by old men or 16 year olds getting hand me downs and are rusty as fuck.

And I haven’t even watched these videos

Lol at k20 not being well versed in the car world lolol

I HATE MY 3000GT AND ITS JIGGALO WHEELS and how are dakotas dumpy? a dakota just won truck of the year? look at dakota forums there laying rockers or running awsome times on the strip mine nay be dumpy right now but its a project that almost NO ONE AROUND HERE HAS u have a turbo honda nice belly button car

Nope, I dont have a turbo Honda you turd. I used to have two 11 second(10 second capable) turbo Hondas. Also used to have a built Trans Am with a 125 shot. Now I have a diesel VW and a brand new Silverado. In the process of picking up a CTS-V, Z06 or new Camaro SS. But I’m stuck in the other part of the world, with only Hondas, right?

Dakota’s suck, the only Dakota I’ve ever seen that didn’t suck was the one that’s always at the Adirondack Nat’ls

still gonna live my life a quarter mile at a time, i give NO fucks

my honda is more rare then your dakota. not that it proves anything. just wanted to share. carry on.

Who the fuck wants to drive a Dakota???

my dakota is not rare what im doing is for this area is though. and ok.u have gm muscle cars along with everyone else in the world lol. and seriously do research there are tons for awsome dakotas.

nah Dakotas suck

lol w.e man idc

Dakota,s have there place

Normally in a trailer park !!!

parked next to t/a’s and camaros lol

At least I can admit it

ill admitt it to lol no one here will hurt my feelings

ill admitt it to lol no one here will hurt my feelings

hey, godsmack and metallica are good shit. Better then this lil wayne, I suck loli pops and justin beiber bullshit.

Truth

nothing but facts.