alot of turbo civics vs domestics from a dig

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wudSBON0PRo[/ame]

Bunch of fast cars

probably wouldve had to kill myself if the vette lost to the insight.

0:43

what happend to that supra?

the sound if 4cylinders makes me want to shoot myself in the head. that turb camero was nuts btw

Whatever gets the job done. Those “shitty” 4 cylinders would make your shitty old ass Dakota look like it was parked

I agree, I hate the sound of them. I would rather listen to babies cry all day but fast is fast.

yeah, that turbo camaro is awesome. I love that car. There is a video of it around racing a 800rwho F1 c5 z06 from a dig. I will see if I can find it.

here is a pretty bad ass car

A nice mix of cars.

:rofl
listen sweetie ididnt say they were slow all i said is 4 cylinders sound like asshole.
and for every fast civic theres a fast or faster dakota vise versa

That claim is preposterous… there is a million fast civics and like 4 fast dakotas

also… that insight is awesome

BULLSHIT, now dont call him sweetie or im gonna tongue punch your fart box

FACT

bunch of fast cars, they always seem to put out some solid videos.

Yeah there’s probably a handful of actually “fast” Dakotas. Either way, they’re still shitty. For every fast Dakota there’s probably 1,000 fast Hondas to shit on it.

that proves that you know nothing about the other part of the world. there are tins of fast dakotas Tt s/c n/a the dakota world is very big lots of hemi swaps lors running 9 sec 1/4 some even 8 sec so u are infact wrong

and if u wanna use that tongue ill show you why its called a fart box lol

Other part of the world huh? Not sure what you’re trying to say because I’m into all sorts of shit whether it be a 500whp Honda, LSx, modern Mopar, classic GM or Chrysler…just not into dumpy old ass Dakota pick up trucks and 3000gts with some jiggaboo wheels on it.

There’s seriously probably like 50 Dakotas in the world running 10s or faster