california is crazy (caution: might make you cry)

http://www.pe.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=124851&catId=293

:frowning:

INB4ITWILLBUFFRIGHTOUT!

did the horn beep as the car died?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/Vader

rust free hatches? omg wtf

awsome :tup: to law enforcement destroying deadly weapons.

dicks, that grey eg was nice as hell. They should have sold them on honda tech lol

:lol: that was sweet, if you posted this on UBRF like 4 years ago there would have been riots in the streets.

that would suck if you bought an engine and it turned out to be stolen and they crushed your car because of it…

:tup:

That crusher was weaksauce though. Hell, the rims, engine and trans are probably still good.

wait so I am missing why they are dicks, because;

A) they crush a car that was full of stolen parts
B) they crush a car that was confiscated in illegal street racing activities
C) they crush an extremely common and mass produced car that someone used in illegal activities

pay to play

EDIT: Oh and with the second one, who said rotas can’t hold up

Why would watching a civic get crushed make me cry? Its not like Honda made 10092384923840 of the damn things.

If they were crushing an ITR or something of the ilk, then it would be sadder…

i wonder what they would do if you had a jdm motor.

Build a better USDM one to match. :shrug:

Didn’t they do this in canada?

Who cares? It’s a hatch with a bunch of stolen parts. Not like there arent a ton of those out there.

jdm engines falls into the group of “stolen” because there are no VINs. not to mention they aren’t legal in california at all.

Also could someone explain the whole point of getting a JDM engine versus building a normally available engine to higher specs on a majority of hondas?

because it’s JDM y0 and that’s what is in.

/shrug… just hondas.

What’s the big deal? They only crushed Hondas.