street race cars crushed aug 19th 2009!

funded from cali

this video is from aug 19th ohhhh nine.

enjoy kids

[y]zadq9usA2SQ[/y]

call me the videos man!

not going to lie the operator of that thing has a kick ass fucking job.

lol what a waste of money – they could sell the parts + car and put that money into better things…ya, ya, they’re making a “statement”…

lol im a idiot! Ontario California hahahah :slight_smile:

still a good watch.

I love how all these videos are always hondas.

about 2:40 in is the proper way to pull an engine :wink: out of a honda anyways

cant catch the nissans… where is the yard? Some premium vtec motors sitting there

Ouch! I wonder is the owners have seen this video.

Even though I dislike Honda’s it is a shame to take some one’s hobby and tare it apart. In the case of the cops smiling and getting joy out of it; it makes them seem like play ground bullies… knocking over your freshly built snow fort.

This is a pure shame. I do not condone street racing at all, I just think it’s over kill to crush them, Why not part it out!

thats sucks… that machine was picking at it like lego… within 5 seconds that poor civic lost its vtec…

nom nom nom

That thing ripped their hearts out.

If the cops parted them out, they are supporting street racing as these cars are street racers.

they really should just give em back the cars with wicked high insurance rates no license and a huge ticket…then at least the cars look good in the d-way.

im not sure but i think one of the bubbles had gangster works on em. or work knock offs.

i was thinkin the same lol

lol stupid civic drivers…

i swear this video is from 2 years ago.

the owners of the crushed cars sued the goverment and won because they destroyed private property.

illegal activity or not you cant destroy someones personal belongings.

I wanna race a cop…no wait, speed cut :frowning:

lol that’s in cali right street racing is the most horrific crime going on, so i’m guessing gang violence and other serious crims that ARE going on mean nothing. good job cops! Now people can walk the streets with peace of mind!

the day they do that to a prime nissan car, thats when the war starts, cop or no cop, government ect, we are all people, a man can k!// another man, i rest my point, call me nieved, no one taking my property and getting away with it, no one,
yes dont be stupid and street race that y the tracks are there for, keep the racing off the streets

WTF? what the FUCK? What a nazi nation.

Who the FUCK gives them the right to STEAL somebody else’s PROPERTY and DESTROY somebody else’s private property. FUCK OFF.

I dont care what those guys did, but taking someone’s private property and destroying someone’s private proprety. WTF?! Fuck you nazis! I dont street race, nor did I ever go to ‘underground street racing’ but this is fucken retarded!