New way to stop street racing....

this really sucks… check this out

Some of those cars deserved to be crushed…

:lol

It’s kind of an old vid from last year but still that sucks, hopefully that kind of action doesn’t make it over here. :runaway

its just amazing what has to be done to stop street racing… i’ve never been there so i dont know but can it be that bad… they have to have some drag strips there

sorry if you’ve all seen it but thats a first for me…

how is that legal? You OWN the car… i wouldnt let that shit happen, end of story. Id sell the car first.

You “own” your drugs too, but try that excuse when they try to confiscate them from you.

IIRC the story broke out because the owner couldn’t provide evidence of the tanny being not stolen. IE the vin on the car didn’t match the vin on the tranny, so the car was deemed associated with theft and was crushed.

The owner bought the tranny used from another member of Honda-tech and wasn’t involved in any sort of theft.

wow… thats some crazy bullshit… i woulda founda way to show them it wasn’t stolen and then, sue sue sue…

They only crush cars with stolen/undocumented parts.

old as hell and the cars that were crushed had stolen goods on them.

wow that would just make it more dangerous, now everytime there is a race there is a guarenteed high speed chase involved now, I know for a fact I would do everything I could to avoid my car being crushed.

Wow, havent seen that, but why wouldnt they just revert somewhat back to stock, and sell at a auction, to some who “needs” a car. this is another reason why people wonder why we are running outta resources.

Wtf? :rofl

Running out of resources? Like cars? :rofl

FYI That car is more of a resource as scrap metal than it is as another car driving around.

so everyone on here who has a swapped honda motor would be crushed basically… that sucks big time.

Except for Stallmer (Globe1280) who has a title for his civic and a matching title for his engine/trans :nana