More Looney Toon Legislators at Work

Wow, they really want to kill a lot of hobbies, Loves, and lives…

fucking bullshit

out law cars and bicycles while your at it don’t want kids racing yah know

I’m all for crushing them WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT, but this is complete bullshit.

Repost’ish

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=586944&postcount=27

and super :tdown:

Although - this might mean they crush all the rice out there and leave the sleepers alone.

yea right… this idea leaves it all to intent, which is not a standard by which law should be enforced.

For example: If the officer does not like your attitude about your shitty tinted windows, he can have your car crushed by referencing ANY number of non-stock items on your vehicle.

• Tires
  • non OEM radio
  • Vent visors (aerodynamic advantage)
  • Leaky exhaust
  • Lowered suspension
  • Any kind of Spoiler
  • non OEM shift knob
  • Trunk full of dead babies (for traction)
  • etc

[quote=“Nikuk,post:8,topic:31477"”]

• Trunk full of dead babies (for traction)

[/quote]

i hope he wouldn’t waste that technology in the crusher and at least put them in his cruzer

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:9,topic:31477"”]

i hope he wouldn’t waste that technology in the crusher and at least put them in his cruzer

[/quote]

Along with the V1 he pockets and sells on eGay

"Visit any Hot Import Nights show and you’ll find plenty of trailer queens that produce ridiculous amounts of horsepower but are never driven hard for fear their paint might chip. "

:lol:

But seriously, what sort of moron even thinks up such an idea. Are votes that hard to get, that you need to make a name for yourself no matter how bad the idea is?

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:11,topic:31477"”]

"Visit any Hot Import Nights show and you’ll find plenty of trailer queens that produce ridiculous amounts of horsepower but are never driven hard for fear their paint might chip. "

:lol:

But seriously, what sort of moron even thinks up such an idea. Are votes that hard to get, that you need to make a name for yourself no matter how bad the idea is?

[/quote]

if we ban engines, think how many lives we could save…

It seems so fake, yet I know it’s real.

Most absurd thing I have ever read though. I want to go poop on that guys porch.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:13,topic:31477"”]

I want to go poop on that guys porch.

[/quote]

“dont put it out with your boots ted!”