Caught Street Racing = Crushed Car ...in CA

http://search2.foxnews.com/search?access=p&getfields=*&output=xml_no_dtd&sort=date%3AD%3AS%3Ad1&ie=UTF-8&client=my_frontend&filter=0&site=video&proxystylesheet=my_frontend&q=Street racing#

Just watching Fox News Channel and saw that in California that if you are caught street racing, your car is immediatly impounded and is crushed. I ~think~ they said that the owner either “must” or “can” watch it get crushed.
THAT would suck! If u would still “need” to street race, I guess u mine as well get a beat body and put a N2O setup on the engine. Less loss…but man.

[quote=“13005TEDGP”"]

Just watching Fox News Channel

[/quote]

What would you know Fax News watcher and then a totally botched link

[quote=“13005TEDGP”"]

javascript:newVideo(‘062007/062007_hunt_cars2’,‘FNL’,‘What%20a%20Drag’,‘What%20a%20Drag’,‘US’,‘-1’,‘News’,‘173’,‘’,‘’);

[/quote]

Welcome to 2003?

FU

Wow, whats wrong…u guys in a bad mood? I just saw and thought I’d share.

worst.

reporting.

EVARRR

*might as well.

[quote=“MPD47,post:3,topic:31222"”]

Welcome to 2003?

[/quote]

Basically. This is old news.

[quote=“13005TEDGP”"]

http://search2.foxnews.com/search?access=p&getfields=*&output=xml_no_dtd&sort=date%3AD%3AS%3Ad1&ie=UTF-8&client=my_frontend&filter=0&site=video&proxystylesheet=my_frontend&q=Street racing#

Just watching Fox News Channel and saw that in California that if you are caught street racing, your car is immediatly impounded and is crushed. I ~think~ they said that the owner either “must” or “can” watch it get crushed.
THAT would suck! If u would still “need” to street race, I guess u mine as well get a beat body and put a N2O setup on the engine. Less loss…but man.

[/quote]

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:17,topic:31201"”]

that car is awesome…that is exactly why I’d love to have a reliable beater again…tow hook, side mirrors, roof wing (which i totally missed) he mind as well have a mattress on the hood for when women throw themselves at him

[/quote]

not trying to be a dick… lol but that drives me banana sandwhich…

its “might as well”

:edit: i was beat to the punch.

MINUS WHALE

rauphel

Well, I posted it today since it was one the news today. Haha for being annoyed that it was old and that I typed “mine” as well. You’ll get over it.

Good thing we have so many spell checkers registered to NYSpeed, I’m not sure how this site would survive otherwise. :gay3:

ohhh i lolled at minus whale

more reason to run?

ads for web video make me totally nuts.

repost

[quote=“The_Russian,post:14,topic:31222"”]

ohhh i lolled at minus whale

[/quote]

x2

can you collect insurance on this or what?

Is it your fault? No fault? States fault?

^ :lol:

Seriously?