I would be crushed if this happened to me

Is that really legal for them to do?

wow that is a little brutal

california is worse than pa when it comes to car laws…
and why not just take the stolen part out instead of crushing an entire car…thats bs…tranny for a decent speed car costs what 300-700? so you crush an entire car that may be worth 15k-30k? wtf

Thats fucked up especially if your profiled as a “racer” and your in the wrong place at the wrong time…

California fucking sucks. If you get caught watching a street race, you get a ticket. That is one state I never plan on seeing.

hot parts deserve to get your shit crushed. however, if you sho a receipt for the part, blame should shift to the seller.

as for tickets, u can get one in pa for watching races.

If those fuckers had stolen motors/tranny’s in their cars then they should be crushed!

thats a hard hit to the balls when they do that to ur car

Sucks for them… but i guess thats what they get for stealin shit… does seem a little shaky though if that receipt was actually legit and it was the seller. im pretty sure you can get in trouble for buying stolen property but crushing cars?i guess thats part of the punishment for illegal racing too…oh well

Harsh as it sounds I do agree.

wow… good info, did you scour the internet for days to come to that conclusion… i never would have thought… :ugh2: :weak:

yeah if the parts were stolen then they should be crushed. With the illegal street racing laws in Cali being that harsh I’m never moving there, ever. They could have looked into the stolen parts situation if it mattered. I think they would have been crushed regardless, for the illegal street racing.

All the cars in that pile were Hondas. I was in LA for work, and while driving north to Fresno on one of the interstates I got passed like I was standing still by an Evo and a Viper. I was going 80 at the time. I also saw an Evo blow past me on one of the major highways right in LA.

It seems to me that they are cracking down on the segment that drives theft and other crime. I don’t think you get hassled if you have a higher end car.

If they have stolen parts, then I suppose the crushing should teach them a lesson. If the parts are legit and just not CARB legal, then that is horrible.

sucks…I guess it is cool they all looked like imports/compact cars…haha

Silly California Police. Why not just impound the cars, fully part them out and eBay the shit. They could line their pockets like it’s no one’s business.

They’re not crushing them because of the stolen parts. They’re crushing them because they were used to street race. (Just how do they define racing?)

I wonder how many legislators bought stock in parts companies when this went into effect.

what a waste of mojimoto zx tires!!!